Hill-Wood unhappy with Fabregas

darkman

Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood has revealed that he was distinctly unimpressed by the behaviour of club captain Cesc Fabregas in the aftermath of the Gunners’ FA Cup quarter-final with Hull City. The Spaniard raced onto the pitch to celebrate with his teammates and was subsequently captured by photographers looking somewhat aggressive towards Tiger’s backroom staff and players.Speaking about the allegations levelled by Phil Brown , Hill-Wood appeared to admit to the Sunday Mirror that Fabregas’ conduct had not been befitting of the North London club."I have to say that I wasn't impressed with those pictures that appeared."We ought to look at that. And I don't think it is a good idea for players who have not been involved in the game to go on the pitch at the end.Fabregas’ attire has also been called into question and when asked whether a club uniform, similar to that of the George Graham era, was a possibility, the chairman responded, “It is certainly something we ought to look at.”

He can f*ck off.Why not share the joy with your team mates upon winning a key game?LOL I remember Traore going on the pitch swinging at West Ham players after a reserve game a few years ago and bare Arsenal "supporters" like "who's this guy?"
Lol Traore dont care, remember when he got caught outside white hart lane in possesion of a knuckleduster.

Guest LucaPiano
Hill-Wood is a waste man and people think Arsenal players want to play for this guy...
Alright mate you got any inside info from the players on this matter?, what has RVP said to Cesc about HillWood mate, wlll be interesting cheers

Hill-Wood is a waste man and people think Arsenal players want to play for this guy...
Alright mate you got any inside info from the players on this matter?, what has RVP said to Cesc about HillWood mate, wlll be interesting cheers
lolI agree though, dont think he should even be on the pitch

club captain not wearing the club uniform wastemanman looks like a spurs fan tbh

lol

shows the unity of our team tbhnot like man united when van nistroy was told he aint playing man drives off our players love our club thats why they always rep on match daydont u remember henry celebrating when he was injured
Yeh and that c*nt shouldnt have been on the pitch either

as funny and as shower as it wasCesc made a mistake simple as. As club captain your the figure head of what your club represents and how you club is percieved. End of the day if your dressed like that you should be up in the stand and if your going to be down there then you should be shirt and tied off simple as

Guest LucaPiano

try tell me cesc dont go harder than crazy tich or gigz with a glock.95 magnum ez and a spliff rolled up to the 9s with a fiat 1.6ltre punto ready to trail blaze, then boy i dont know what planeyt u livin on