thinkingthuglife

do u believe in it? I do me if u good to ppl then other ppl are good bk to u. bad things always happen to bad ppl in end. dont wanna be deep but badshit just happened to jade goody and she was a bad person wi no talent. all the bad boy niggaz always end up in pen or wi ppl trin to cap dem. fuk goin church but im bein good from nw on.

do u believe in it? I do me if u good to ppl then other ppl are good bk to u. bad things always happen to bad ppl in end. dont wanna be deep but badshit just happened to jade goody and she was a bad person wi no talent. all the bad boy niggaz always end up in pen or wi ppl trin to cap dem. fuk goin church but im bein good from nw on.
ur only asking this cos ur shook that someone in your family will die of cancer within 18 months after laughing at jade and taking the piss. make a thread in 18months to confirm :arrow:

Firm believer.
u bein serious coz sum faggits on here try bein funny like slam fagsters doin. I believe in it me. u ever notice thes posh millionaires die n no1 cares. no1s at the funeral apart from the young bitch who wants to rinse his money. good sh*t happens 2 good ppl 4real.
aint bothered to reply properly...but jus kno ur a faggot, takin this place for sum blog

Guest Wu-Tang

Good and bad things happen to both 'good' and 'bad' peopleIts human nature to try and create some reason as to WHY these things happen and to give us some feeling of control over our own destiniy, similar to religionYou can use 'Karma' to justify things if you like..

ur only asking this cos ur shook that someone in your family will die of cancer within 18 months after laughing at jade and taking the piss. make a thread in 18months to confirm :arrow:
well funny u fukin prik y make jks about ppls family. did i laugh at jade. yr dad grew up in a testube so hw do u feel knowing his home could have been thrown away. faggit.

Good and bad things happen to both 'good' and 'bad' peopleIts human nature to try and create some reason as to WHY these things happen and to give us some feeling of control over our own destiniy, similar to religionYou can use 'Karma' to justify things if you like..
:!: