diet

thinkingthuglife

4real its all about feelin fresh dont wanna sound like a faggit or wot but been drinking nuff water. eating fruit n veg like carrots, banana n avocado. I feel proper lively wen i wake up now n got proper smooth skin. im doin it 4 health tho not like wen bitches say 'im tryna lose weight coz im gettin fat'. had cornmeel porridge this mornin. gonna have stir fry 4 lunch. gonna have n rice n peas n lamb n nuff salad 4 dinner.

Guest Logster

Healthy eating ftwUp until recently I ate whatever I wanted as I was on the weight gain thing.But yesterday I went to Asda and spent bare money on fruit, just had a real craving for it. Around this time of the year I always eat a lot lighter, when its less cold I find I don't need to eat so much hard food and all the nice fruit and veg is coming into season now.

Healthy eating ftwUp until recently I ate whatever I wanted as I was on the weight gain thing.But yesterday I went to Asda and spent bare money on fruit, just had a real craving for it. Around this time of the year I always eat a lot lighter, when its less cold I find I don't need to eat so much hard food and all the nice fruit and veg is coming into season now.
i tend to eat alot of salads and sh*tive been 6 months without a fizzy drink aswelljust been drinking bare juices and waterneed to jump right back on this gym thing again and im gonna be live-o once more...

ive also replaced crisps with grapes n strawberrieshaving that m&s discount card is a flippin blessing, the shop is bloody teef...
you work at m&s?been eating healthy and all that jazz since last December up until now, it is the way forward...your allowed to slipped up once/twice a month and enjoy junk OTHERWISE your body will go nuts on you...

ive also replaced crisps with grapes n strawberrieshaving that m&s discount card is a flippin blessing, the shop is bloody teef...
you work at m&s?been eating healthy and all that jazz since last December up until now, it is the way forward...your allowed to slipped up once/twice a month and enjoy junk OTHERWISE your body will go nuts on you...
yeah i work there still

Guest Flat Ericó
says who?

its like say if you dont eat for a while you feel hungry bhut when you actually experience cravings thats your body telling you your lacking something ,,eg through the night i had to have to get up and always had to have something sugary,,,when i changed my eatings habits eg water instead of carbonated fruit and lots of veg and nuts lots of nuts ,,,the nightly sugar cravings stopped...cravings generally mean your defficient in something

its like say if you dont eat for a while you feel hungry bhut when you actually experience cravings thats your body telling you your lacking something ,,eg through the night i had to have to get up and always had to have something sugary,,,when i changed my eatings habits eg water instead of carbonated fruit and lots of veg and nuts lots of nuts ,,,the nightly sugar cravings stopped...cravings generally mean your defficient in something
yh thats true still n even if u have 1 banana u feel kinda full for a couple of hours. If u have KF or summat you feel dead full for about an hour n then feel proper hungry. Swear wen i get some money i gonna have the sikest diet.

Avocadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyavocado-bsp.jpg

Avocadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyavocado-bsp.jpg

Guest Flat Ericó
yh thats true still n even if u have 1 banana u feel kinda full for a couple of hours.
what kinda bananas you eating