Roy Jones vs Omar Sheika [vid full fight]

Numero001

Jus finished watching it. Vintage RJJ. I almost shed a tear. Yeah, the ref stopped it early, yea Sheika's a blown up, rebore Gatti but it was still nice to see Roy fighting with all the swag he had in his prime. In a perfect world he would use this as the perfect oppourtunity to bid farewell to his fans; Solid entertaining performance against a half-decent fighter in front of a rawkus hometown crowd, I think that's how most fighters dream of bowing out. But I know this fight will just encourage him to continue fighting and eventually tarnish his legacy even more by taking another L vs a younger, fitter, hungrier fighter.

Jus finished watching it. Vintage RJJ. I almost shed a tear. Yeah, the ref stopped it early, yea Sheika's a blown up, rebore Gatti but it was still nice to see Roy fighting with all the swag he had in his prime. In a perfect world he would use this as the perfect oppourtunity to bid farewell to his fans; Solid entertaining performance against a half-decent fighter in front of a rawkus hometown crowd, I think that's how most fighters dream of bowing out. But I know this fight will just encourage him to continue fighting and eventually tarnish his legacy even more by taking another L vs a younger, fitter, hungrier fighter.
c/s spot the f*ck on

• 4 weeks later...
c/s spot the f*ck on