Car Tax/MOT

iheartgrime

My car needs a MOT like now, as it ran out in February, my car also needs road tax as this also ran out at the end of FebruaryHow can I drive my car to get it's MOT, if I have no road tax?What if I got pulled by the jakes, what do I say? 'Oh I have no tax, so I'm going to get it's MOT now, so I can get the tax'?I can't work it out. What if I got my car like towed to a garage got it's MOT, then towed back home then apply for my tax disc?Bare confused tbhI could easily just drive to the garage tbh, but allow getting caught and fined or have points on my licence etcWas bad enough when I forgot to do my tax and was thinking ah sh*t my car is going to get taken away and crushed into a rubix cubeWhat do I have to do?

depending on when the tax ran out, you usually have like a 7 day grace period so if u do get stopped just explain your situation n it should be fine
it ran out in Feb so he aint got no grace period.. when i had no mot, i just drove to my local garage at got it done. I've never been stopped in my life *touch wood* so i saw no problem with driving 1 mile down the road.But when it comes to not having tax, you have to either1) Declare your car sorn until you get a tax disc from post office.2) Keep your car off public roads ie. Garage, Driveway... cos they will clamp your car no qualms

Why did you wait so long bro?Why are you worrying about this now?Shouldnt you have been worrying about it say last week?You can head down to your local garage to MOT it, this happened to my brother. He was stopped, explained the situation they blyed him, but then followed him to the garage to make sure he wasnt telling porkies.In regards to the Tax, I suggest you follow what MicMan said