Sign in to follow this  
Snoop

Favourite adverts

I'm not one to say i enjoy watching adverts.. but this one has been catching my eye for a while now

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="315"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="315"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">What are your favourite adverts?

The rhythm is a dancer one for wrigleys.
lol wrigleys swear it was a drench water advert

the cadbury gorilla advert remains indisputed champ imo
C/Sand the people mentioning the road safety ones, that advert with the little boy dead everywhere that man looks is f*cked up

Guest Logster
the cadbury gorilla advert remains indisputed champ imo
That levels with one on MTV about 7 years agoWhen they first started using songs as ringtones, and advertising itBasically this man is a neek but when his phone rings he has one serious tune as his ring tone, and about 6 girls in bikinis come out of nowhere and start skanking, but when the song cuts out they disappearAnd he turns to his friend and goes, 'Ring me! Ring me on my mobile!'One of my all time favourites.reucgtrqg3werrfguterrgfogcrtJust found it

also the skoda advert with the car cake, imagine running face first into it and eating it from the inside out

Oh shi- that car commercial was sick, the way the house used to go silent when it came on, everyone following the movements :lol:.I've always thought the cake one wouldn't taste very nice, see bare fruit in it.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">really wanna go on this slide uno lol