Sign in to follow this  
big_barz

Late?

topic's footballbasically, till 03 i been playing semi pro at brentford. that summer ive signed a 1,5yr pro deal, in pre-season i f*cked up my knee. nearly 2 yrs of rehabilitation and i was able to walk without crutches.another 8 months and i could "run". i anyway had to turn up to the clinic for some tests and half hearted rehabilitation compared to the work before. till last week. im fully all right now in doctors opinion. i obviously been playing and doing a little training on my ones for the last half year or so feeling like sh*t never happened.turning 23 later this year, is it too late to pick this up again? running out of any motivation to do my normal work and last week verdict had seen me completely stop caring about it. therefore me losing this job soonish is more than likely, THEREFORE there will be motivation to do this football proper. too late?

Guest Triple XXX

if you have a dream nothing should stop you from achieving itnot a broken leg, nothingif it does then it aint really ur dream

to answer your Q na its not to late semi pro is u for now if ur that good & lucky a better team may come in 4u

Guest Triple XXX
Aslong as your hopes aren't too high. Go for it.
settin urself a limit is the first step to failure imo

go for it but you should have somthing to fall back onP.e teacher mayber

Aslong as your hopes aren't too high. Go for it.
settin urself a limit is the first step to failure imo
initdnt wanna go to some utter wastemen. not a bighead ting, just aint really got too many time left.on the other hand, its nearly 6yrs away from a organised club football, can aswell be taken for a anyguy most probably

go for it.. Ian Wright & DJ Campbell started the game late it doesn't matter man.. Earn a decent amount of p ect.. you should go for it man

when i say dont havre ur hopes to high im not saying dont try... at the end of the day if u can make sh*t happen for you then good.But i'm saying dont expect it to be easy.

go for it.. Ian Wright & DJ Campbell started the game late it doesn't matter man.. Earn a decent amount of p ect.. you should go for it man
lol, very different era.tbh u shuda posted this in the sportsroomthem man wudve given u the cold hard fax

Guest Triple XXX

like Mayweather said on that Luda track, its about hard work and dedicationsort them out n ur well on ur way

i hear that allkinda awkward droppin by there like 'id like to trial & play here' tbhona mission to revive some of those contacts and get brought in safe

them semi pros make some decent p.. football gives u plenty of time to do other sh*t so once ur settled maybe u can look at something ur interested in as a backup

right mid/right back back then
i reckon u should try play up front if u want to get noticed the easiest

Not too late at all, get into a decent semi pro team and you don't know what could happen. Lower league clubs are always looking at semi pro players worth taking a chance on so you could still end up playing pro ball at a good level.

Guest Triple XXX

set urself goals aswellsomeone tells u u have to have a certain level of fitness by say November tell them f*ck you imma have that by Julyatm i aim to achieve all my goals from A-D by 2015 before i turn 25