Late?

big_barz

topic's footballbasically, till 03 i been playing semi pro at brentford. that summer ive signed a 1,5yr pro deal, in pre-season i f*cked up my knee. nearly 2 yrs of rehabilitation and i was able to walk without crutches.another 8 months and i could "run". i anyway had to turn up to the clinic for some tests and half hearted rehabilitation compared to the work before. till last week. im fully all right now in doctors opinion. i obviously been playing and doing a little training on my ones for the last half year or so feeling like sh*t never happened.turning 23 later this year, is it too late to pick this up again? running out of any motivation to do my normal work and last week verdict had seen me completely stop caring about it. therefore me losing this job soonish is more than likely, THEREFORE there will be motivation to do this football proper. too late?

Aslong as your hopes aren't too high. Go for it.
settin urself a limit is the first step to failure imo
initdnt wanna go to some utter wastemen. not a bighead ting, just aint really got too many time left.on the other hand, its nearly 6yrs away from a organised club football, can aswell be taken for a anyguy most probably

Guest Triple XXX

set urself goals aswellsomeone tells u u have to have a certain level of fitness by say November tell them f*ck you imma have that by Julyatm i aim to achieve all my goals from A-D by 2015 before i turn 25