Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

The Great Sperm Race

good showmost of the time i know xacly when im ovulatingand i go through that animal estrous(sp) thing

good showmost of the time i know xacly when im ovulatingand i go through that animal estrous(sp) thing
I know a few ladies who know as well. I need to get in tune with my body!

i remember this race my bredrin marlon was winning but he could not find the entrance to the egg I found it when i was entering the egg he asked me to bring him through and we could be twins snaked him still r.i.p marlon

i remember this race my bredrin marlon was winning but he could not find the entrance to the egg I found it when i was entering the egg he asked me to bring him through and we could be twins snaked him still r.i.p marlon
:lol:

i can actually feel the egg sometimes, i worried hard about this till a few other girls at school were like yh i can feel it toohorniest time of the month

i can actually feel the egg sometimes, i worried hard about this till a few other girls at school were like yh i can feel it toohorniest time of the month
:lol::lol: I was also told that too. But what does it actually feel like when your ovulating?

a faint pinging kind of pain on one side or the other where ur ovaries areu kno it cos its not like a pain on the skin, its behind somewhere and its only a small pain like it dont really really hurt

lmao

Guest Logster
sdviywacvgfsfgsfhosAllow my soulDr should write a book of memoirs still, too joke!