AS A WOMAN I CAN HONESTLY SAY I AM JEALOUS

Icey

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thread title is winding me upas a man obv you wudnt be envious of a females body would you maybe if you said,as a doctor i can honestly say im worried about her healthor as a lawyer i can honestly say the simpsons will sue her for jacking there skintonebut the prefix in this case was unnecesary,and dare i say,extravagantalmost as if yr bestowing this title of woman with some cryptic level of importance,like its some bigboy qualificationis that wat yr doing big tasty?

Guest Triple XXX
one thing i can say isAmerican Women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the worldI should do a appreciation thread about this, but i'm trying cut down on the number of threads i make tbh...
LMAO @ lettin the media dilute youhave you seen them in real life?word is they are the fattest ugliest things goin

Guest Flat Ericó
Lauren London>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Milliansay suttin
lol @ anyone saying suttin
sutin*doesnt even take off coat bt pops str8 out*
them half hearted ones deyawe said suttin brah

c/s thisbut she is a stupid, stupid slag
one thing i can say isAmerican Women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the worldI should do a appreciation thread about this, but i'm trying cut down on the number of threads i make tbh...
shut up

I rate Lauren highly man.... But you need to shut the f*ck up with that nonsense talk. About Lauren can compare to Christina!! ARE YOU f*ck*ng DUMB BLAD!?She is very nice but Christina has her beat peasily. This is ridiculous. I can't believe man are even saying this sh*t to be honest.f*ck it, I'm emotional.

Guest Triple XXX
Christian gives the average hope.
hope for what? to be some big headed slag?hate it wen u approach some disticntly average chick with the intention of jus beatin it n all this talk shes been gettin from these no game profile pic, myspace n facebook niggas has sen ther head to the size of marsyea that has nothing to do with nothing just felt to say itf*ck sake

Guest Flat Ericó
I rate Lauren highly man.... But you need to shut the f*ck up with that nonsense talk. About Lauren can compare to Christina!! ARE YOU f*ck*ng DUMB BLAD!?She is very nice but Christina has her beat peasily. This is ridiculous. I can't believe man are even saying this sh*t to be honest.f*ck it, I'm emotional.
sorry man