Sign in to follow this  
ShowermanSamuel

Facebook Gold

goodhope it gets ppl off facebook, was ina club n this nigga was updating his status on his fone while in the dance.. jus cos he heard a tune.it AINT that good. not even a good time killa no more. Too many ppl depend on this sh*t, so sad

f*ck facebook atmHow can I sign in and not be able to tell statuses from wall postsAnd lol at how many people are moving bait. Them status feeds show everything

great news hopefully this site diesi have it but shits pissing me off atm/its faaar to real for mesomeone in college almost got duppied for a comment he made on fbpmsl

Guest Triple XXX

as i said on G Dubs status thingyif u aint gt platinum i really dont know what ur doin witj hur lifei really dont

f*ck facebook atmHow can I sign in and not be able to tell statuses from wall postsAnd lol at how many people are moving bait. Them status feeds show everything
c/s!!

Soon Facebook will be commissioning a two tiered account system, paying users will have access to exclusive 'Gold' Content and no advertisements will be displayed!Don't fret, we're not taking anything away from the normal users, but if you wan't the extra's you'll have to cough up the money.

goodhope it gets ppl off facebook, was ina club n this nigga was updating his status on his fone while in the dance.. jus cos he heard a tune.it AINT that good. not even a good time killa no more. Too many ppl depend on this sh*t, so sad
what a loser. :lol:

Guest Flat Ericó

Lol @ you lot bitching about the new layoutswear this is the second time they done thisget over it you didnt do nothing last time just accept it

Guest Triple XXX

i feel to take a laptop to a club that has sofas n jus jam on the net tbh