"The Talk"

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

mainly directed at the malesif and wen n also if you already have a daughterat what point will you have "the talk"i havent had a family majority of my life so ive never had to go through thisbut was just thinkin, if i had a girl, i dont even know how id do it, would prob have to plan out the day and all that at around 11/12dnt say ull leave it to the wife coz thats jus weakboys is minor so i wont even ask that

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know im not malebut i reckon i would just do it like my mum done, and just keep f*ck*ng talkinfrom i see she starts goin through puberty, from she gets her first period, jus keep chattin sh*t to her on a intermittent basis, dropping knowledge and ingraining it in her psychei think its the dads role to make his daughter know xacly how men work and make clear a mans intentions, signs to look out for etc, how a man should treat a woman most importantly. on a side note i wont be sending my daughter to a co-ed school

Guest Triple XXX
I dunno you know. When I find a girl that's not a hoebag I'll ask her what her dad said. Sorry, did I say when? I meant if.
wont lie its seemin like ill have to go to the jungles of Uganda to find out the way things are goineven tried diversifyin my female portfolio by lookin in different areas bt that jus made things worse

u mean sex talk?cos i dnt know sh*t about birds and bees i will start from day one basically [nice voice] you see that lady over ther,thats a whore sweetie,we dont respect those[/nice voice] my kids (god forbid) will have a fully rounded upbringing wer practical examples are given to illustrate why things are the way they are,i wudnt expect to be the parent that acquiesces to the morality of the childs peer group (looks up) because of my own confusion in a bid to be accepted as a friend more than a parentmans a militant guyif anything they will be homeschooled on a desert island as there contemporaries will be inappropriatewill let them play nintendo so they dnt while out completely though

I never really had "the talk" just a series of anecdotes throughout my life.Probably spent a total of 4 mins of my life listening to advice from my dad about sex.Think i will try and do this with my children, give them little pointers and hints throughout life instead of sitting them down and going through the a-z of sex

i dont feel comfortable discussing this with immediate family members apart from my younger bro 15 he has clocked the doms and chicks belling/linkin me when mum is outhe has got lessons I never got and he is quite clued up in terms of thatmy kids I will just drop bare metaphors all over the gaff and hope they pick it upgirls I will send to Dubai to grow up anyways and make them wear a burka

at the pace the youth are growing at the moment i think "the talk" will become more important than ever.but i dont think i'm built for that kinda thing. im too much of a shy guy allround to sit my daughter down and start going through things like that.even thinking about it makes me uncomfortable.only solution would be for me to let the wife have "the talk"but this could easily change when the daughter is actually there.

if i'm honest, i have no idea atm

my kids I will just drop bare metaphors all over the gaff and hope they pick it up
Think i will try and do this with my children, give them little pointers and hints throughout life instead of sitting them down and going through the a-z of sex
probably a combo of these two postswill be raising my kids in rural china

my kids I will just drop bare metaphors all over the gaff and hope they pick it up
Think i will try and do this with my children, give them little pointers and hints throughout life instead of sitting them down and going through the a-z of sex
probably a combo of these two posts

To be honest any talk about sex when it comes to a daughter should be done by the moms. I mean how can a father possibly relate what a female starting puberty is going through or feeling..as far as fathers the best thing we can do is like what most have said metas, hints and tips through life.

Guest Logster
i know im not malebut i reckon i would just do it like my mum done, and just keep f*ck*ng talkinfrom i see she starts goin through puberty, from she gets her first period, jus keep chattin sh*t to her on a intermittent basis, dropping knowledge and ingraining it in her psychei think its the dads role to make his daughter know xacly how men work and make clear a mans intentions, signs to look out for etc, how a man should treat a woman most importantly. on a side note i wont be sending my daughter to a co-ed school
signature of co

My wife to be & I will always be honest according to her age/maturity when it comes to 'the talk'. As she grows, so will the details. We'll work to together to give our sons & daughters both sides of the male & female perspective of life situations. My daughter is only 5 but very inquisitive especially since knowing she may get another brother or first sister. She's asked us a few times where do babies come from. For now we just tell her mummy & daddy love each other very much & when we cuddle at night to keep warm, daddy gives mummy something special & a baby starts to grow.Anyway, I never had any kind of 'sex talk'. I remember once my aunt randomly & embarrassingly telling me 'use condoms' following a phone call from a chick on the house phone and that was it. I got all my knowledge about the birds & bees from friends/peers, sex education in school, own research & the most important one was when my uncle forgot what he'd recorded over one of my football tapes. So there I was dying to re-watch the 1992/93 FA cup reply between Liverpool V Bolton Wanders. My boat was likeeverybody-hates-chris-200-1.jpgThenEverybody-Hates-Chris-everybody-hates-chris-975002_445_668.jpgAll I saw was flesh, tits, ass, d*cks, some white'ish liquid substance speeding towards the mouth/face of a blond ting screaming 'yah yah, das ist gut, sehr gut' & bare moaning.

:D Why wouldn't you send your daughter to a co-ed school?

:D Why wouldn't you send your daughter to a co-ed school?
because, i hear the stories i went to a single sex school and wished before that i went to a co-ed, but most girls are not focusedboys become a massive destraction when it comes to a certain age even when u go to an all girls schoolbut goin to an all girls school, means they can focus more on study, no 'advanced' kiss chase, no feel ups in class, no this person is goin out with that person, NONe of thatI think in a co-ed school, its hard for a girl to not slip up, flip side i know a lot of girls come out of single sex schools as slores but i think with my family foundation this will not happen

yh course, thats why i said most girls are not focused (probably fairer to say that its harder for girls to focus with boys around)would u say in ur school, that most girls were more focused on boys or studies, at critical learning points like yr 9 onwards