"The Talk"

Guest Triple XXX

yh course, thats why i said most girls are not focused (probably fairer to say that its harder for girls to focus with boys around)would u say in ur school, that most girls were more focused on boys or studies, at critical learning points like yr 9 onwards
Most girls I would say were pretty focused. Well in my peer group.Only a couple had boyfriends and funnily enough their still with them.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know for sure, but none of the over bearing/youre never allowed to date a boy type sh*t. Will just push them towards slagism. TBH, if i have boys, i think i will issue them with condoms from a certain age (16/17).
Too late imo.
I agree. Even if they aint sexually active until them times they need to know before.LOL @ my auntie finding a condom in my lil cuz room he's 15, she was vex!

nothing wrong with going to a girls school
Only sh*t parents should fear about that.
i wanted to say that but its a sore subject so i wanted to be more objective.the day a womans values a group of women at school over ME her father thats the day i failed as a parent to be honestone minute i dont want a daughter than the next day i cant wait cos i swear down when i have one ill be raising a female SPARTAN compared to chicks around her meaning she will be settin pace and standards to even women older than her.only thing stoppin this is my assassination but i got too many male relatives that think alike in my fam so boy.

Guest Triple XXX
A girl-child can go on slack in any educational institution imo. Obviously though when its a girl frm a private school or a girls school its for some reason frowned upon more.
is what im sayin tbhif u think sendin to an all girls will stop that its pretty much game over for u

Sorry, as mad as it sounds, I'd want my daughter around boys on a regular basis and to grow up in a mixed enviroment, because IMO, she's better equipped for them.There's only SO much a parent can teach, some things have to be experienced & TBH, at an adolescent age, I don't want my daughter dealing with boys OUTSIDE of school.

Sorry, as mad as it sounds, I'd want my daughter around boys on a regular basis and to grow up in a mixed enviroment, because IMO, she's better equipped for them.There's only SO much a parent can teach, some things have to be experienced & TBH, at an adolescent age, I don't want my daughter dealing with boys OUTSIDE of school.
you want ya daughter around BOYSya going on like they cant influence her same way i mean for god sake ya a vip forum user we are PROS at manipulating women to do sh*t ya pissed if ya daughter meets someone like me or my son then.fam EFFECTIVE PARENTING AND A GOOD CIRCLE OF ADULTS AROUND YA DAUGHTER =A FEMALE PRESIDENTanything else is the next decades next americas top linkage.just thinkyou got a daughtershe is around YOU a father who cares and her fathers friends are also LEVELS this is what she will see as MEN just like a girl that has lots of older brothers its about having a woman around MEN THAT CARE AND ARE RESPONSIBLE AND GIVE A sh*t not guys that wanna get in her knickers

you want ya daughter around BOYSya going on like they cant influence her same way i mean for god sake ya a vip forum user we are PROS at manipulating women to do sh*t ya pissed if ya daughter meets someone like me or my son then.fam EFFECTIVE PARENTING AND A GOOD CIRCLE OF ADULTS AROUND YA DAUGHTER =A FEMALE PRESIDENTanything else is the next decades next americas top linkage.
Fam, my point is, I think KEEPING her from boys at the age of 12-16, is a POTENTIAL disadvantage because there are things, IMO, she has to learn via EXPERIENCE.

you want ya daughter around BOYSya going on like they cant influence her same way i mean for god sake ya a vip forum user we are PROS at manipulating women to do sh*t ya pissed if ya daughter meets someone like me or my son then.fam EFFECTIVE PARENTING AND A GOOD CIRCLE OF ADULTS AROUND YA DAUGHTER =A FEMALE PRESIDENTanything else is the next decades next americas top linkage.
Fam, my point is, I think KEEPING her from boys at the age of 12-16, is a POTENTIAL disadvantage because there are things, IMO, she has to learn via EXPERIENCE.
sending her to a girls school is not keepin her away from boys mikei went a boys school and lol at that keepin me away from girls.it gives you a chance to ensure boys aint what is going down when she should be learning and then she can appreciate seeing boys AFTER school or weekends (these are the times you envoke rules and curfews) be home by whatever time you saymake sure she lets you know where she ismake sure that if she is seeing a boy she lets you knwo WHO he is (doing this means you aint stoppin her and you trust her)also gives her less time to have so many boys cos her time is limited so her having a MINIMAL of boyspicture thisa girl around girls talkin about sexpeer pressurebare guys aboutssees bare of them cos she is like a kid in a sweety factorygets a rep of being that loose girl in schoo that gives shines in toiletsfood for thought i aint saying dont send her a mixed school im just saying dont think a girls school is bad cos any school combined with good parenting is a good look