Sign in to follow this  
Frank White

pull out method

^^so u was to lazy to buy a domor could not be asked?use to do that reckless sh*t role with no dom and fully on bare back its longand no it dont work and dont listen about morning after to much headache dom the bitch

does it work? - yes it doesEvidence - my ex girlfriend never got pregnant.Verdict - Im an idiot for taking that chance

^^so u was to lazy to buy a domor could not be asked?use to do that reckless sh*t role with no dom and fully on bare back its longand no it dont work and dont listen about morning after to much headache dom the bitch
it's something we had talked about for a while. so if she became pregnant it wouldnt be a problem as we are financially stable. And yeah Badman good lulz attempt.

does it work? - yes it doesEvidence - my ex girlfriend never got pregnant.Verdict - Im an idiot for taking that chance
And possibly you/her or both of you are infertile.

it's something we had talked about for a while. so if she became pregnant it wouldnt be a problem as we are financially stable. And yeah Badman good lulz attempt.
true stories brai dont joke about these things

And possibly you/her or both of you are infertile.
read my post above the last oneand its not memy soldiers are marching

there is sperm in precumyou gt to use it in conjunction with the womans cycleeven then she could still get pregnant

Guest Triple XXX

i buss in a chick after like 2 strokes (she didnt clock lol) n jus carried on then thought f*ck it lettme put a dom on (yea i know)n she never fell pregnantnw im thinkin either lucky or infertile

i buss in a chick after like 2 strokes (she didnt clock lol) n jus carried on then thought f*ck it lettme put a dom on (yea i know)n she never fell pregnantnw im thinkin either lucky or infertile
:lol: :lol: :lol: the way I started creasin before I even read half way though the sentence

Guest Triple XXX

lol i wont even lie that sh*t felt GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODi didnt even wanna carry on anymore bt if i stopped she'd know sutin was upso i jus jammed for a min pretended i didnt know where the doms wer while i re-energisedonce u get goin again doe its hard to buss againbt boy _____>>> unnecessarily lastin longif i could buss after 2 strokes everytime i sooo would