pull out method

Frank White

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^so u was to lazy to buy a domor could not be asked?use to do that reckless sh*t role with no dom and fully on bare back its longand no it dont work and dont listen about morning after to much headache dom the bitch
it's something we had talked about for a while. so if she became pregnant it wouldnt be a problem as we are financially stable. And yeah Badman good lulz attempt.

^^so u was to lazy to buy a domor could not be asked?use to do that reckless sh*t role with no dom and fully on bare back its longand no it dont work and dont listen about morning after to much headache dom the bitch
it's something we had talked about for a while. so if she became pregnant it wouldnt be a problem as we are financially stable. And yeah Badman good lulz attempt.
true stories brai dont joke about these things

Guest Triple XXX

i buss in a chick after like 2 strokes (she didnt clock lol) n jus carried on then thought f*ck it lettme put a dom on (yea i know)n she never fell pregnantnw im thinkin either lucky or infertile

i buss in a chick after like 2 strokes (she didnt clock lol) n jus carried on then thought f*ck it lettme put a dom on (yea i know)n she never fell pregnantnw im thinkin either lucky or infertile
:lol: :lol: :lol: the way I started creasin before I even read half way though the sentence

Guest Triple XXX

lol i wont even lie that sh*t felt GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODi didnt even wanna carry on anymore bt if i stopped she'd know sutin was upso i jus jammed for a min pretended i didnt know where the doms wer while i re-energisedonce u get goin again doe its hard to buss againbt boy _____>>> unnecessarily lastin longif i could buss after 2 strokes everytime i sooo would