Happy Birthday Gundam/LS

Sinister

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys!Started off very sh*t today. Got a phone call today saying the car i wanted was still there. Thought cool went back to sleep had a shower etc, bout to leave my yard and got a phonecall that the car had been sold. them :/ moments there. Called up about another car and if it drives ok ima just buy that straight, had enough of this car bullshit.Just feels like a normal Tuesday now :(Getting too old, only celebrating with fam today and thursday-sat is when im getting f*cked with the mandem.But damm, i wanted my car :angry: today!

Cheers guys!Started off very sh*t today. Got a phone call today saying the car i wanted was still there. Thought cool went back to sleep had a shower etc, bout to leave my yard and got a phonecall that the car had been sold. them :/ moments there. Called up about another car and if it drives ok ima just buy that straight, had enough of this car bullshit.Just feels like a normal Tuesday now :(Getting too old, only celebrating with fam today and thursday-sat is when im getting f*cked with the mandem.But damm, i wanted my car :angry: today!
pissed what car u lookin to get ?

34351777__1233921014__1__1-f5378e786b98d6dcfa2626dbe730231d.__big__.jpgOne of these hopefully for my first car lol/Gayle is f*cked, sends me f*cked msgs about making kebabs in pita or some sh*t on live. racist :lol:

34351777__1233921014__1__1-f5378e786b98d6dcfa2626dbe730231d.__big__.jpgOne of these hopefully for my first car lol/Gayle is f*cked, sends me f*cked msgs about making kebabs in pita or some sh*t on live. racist :lol:
seen, cars nice still lol for your first car uno

Guest Wu-Tang
:lol: