Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

Girls...

f*ck*ng put down the f*ck*ng Ugg boots when they start to ben up at the back...Have you slags no f*ck*ng shame.Jesus

LolUggs or die tbh.Swear the proper ones dont bend to the side tho. Dunno someone confirm.

LolUggs or die tbh.Swear the proper ones dont bend to the side tho. Dunno someone confirm.
Confirmed.

Swear the proper ones dont bend to the side tho. Dunno someone confirm.
I was about to say, only the faux uggs start leaning when they get old

Nar fam, i've seen gal inah lewisham with the ugg logo at the back all twist up...!

Guest Lemons

Them cheap slags look like they're walking around with broken ankles.

Watch, man is going to take pictures the next time i see to prove it.Them real Ugg ben up same way when you rinse them

Them cheap slags look like they're walking around with broken ankles.
:lol::lol: So true...I dunno how they look at themselves in the mirror and say "Yh im alrite to go out like this" SMH

i've never owned a pair in my life. i was considering buying a brown pair on discount seeing as they've just started selling them at my workplace, but i dunno, not much point in hopping on the bandwagon this late

Guest Logster

It takes a lot for real uggs to get rinsed and if they do its time to replace them.

i've never owned a pair in my life. i was considering buying a brown pair on discount seeing as they've just started selling them at my workplace, but i dunno, not much point in hopping on the bandwagon this late
You know you want too :)

You know you want too :)
i know :blush:

Guest Logster

The worst thing is when the fake ones rip and girls are still bussin them out.SMH

Guest Flat Ericó

real or fake they are not nice and should be banned in britainfoot look like you got fouled by essien

Guest haze-e

Ridiculous.I dunno what gives them the right to believe they can still wear the footwear once it reaches this stage.Not even an indoor ting. Straight dash weh.

Cos for some people spending a bill twenty on a shoe means they will wear them till the soles peel off and they toes are scuffed so bad they look shiny.