Sex with your partner

Bruno Di Gradi

You know what *NO HOMO* to begin with but i noticed that sex with links does not come near sex with your partner.I always use to think this was such a bitch thing to say but over the last year or so i seen this in full effect.I mean... i had girls that are just dutty... suck d*ck in emotional ways, tight p*ssy etc.But it don't feel as pleasureable for me as it would with the other half.Maybe i'm the only guy that feels this way coz i know most of you have the view that "p*ssy is p*ssy" which i also use to have but my views are changing.Views?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats felching??
Felching is a sexual practice in which semen or other fluids are sucked out of the anus of a partner. The semen is ejaculated into the anus via anal sex. The act of sucking the semen and then passing it, through mouth-to-mouth or open-mouth kissing, is referred to as "snowballing"; although the latter is typically associated with semen ejaculated into a mouth from fellatio.Felching can also mean the licking or sucking of another person's anus, may involve the use of a plastic straw and is similar to the act of a rimjob (anilingus) [1].

Whats felching??
Felching is a sexual practice in which semen or other fluids are sucked out of the anus of a partner. The semen is ejaculated into the anus via anal sex. The act of sucking the semen and then passing it, through mouth-to-mouth or open-mouth kissing, is referred to as "snowballing"; although the latter is typically associated with semen ejaculated into a mouth from fellatio.Felching can also mean the licking or sucking of another person's anus, may involve the use of a plastic straw and is similar to the act of a rimjob (anilingus) [1].
Supplied by the Oxford Thesaurus :D

Whats felching??
Supplied by the Oxford Thesaurus :D
:D:D Thats nasty,

sex with links is NOTHING as its easy to get we all know that just from reading each others posts as the whole concept of just getting laid is WORTHLESS got to the point that having sex with a link as a casual as takin a sh*t after eating curry goat.sex with the partner is deeper sex with link = after you buss a nut go home, play xbox, go on ya blackberry, watch the football highlights, smoke a spliff, smoke a cigarette, do uni work, use vip, but in most cases send the bitch home or LEAVE.SEX WITH YA PARTNER = play fighting, a conversation about something, do things together watch a film while cuddling *cough cough* the wire *clears throat* the list is endless but the point is you genuinely wanna do it with ya partner.

new pum?boy give it time even that will become long cos effort will be required to obtain it and that effort is something men that have had their fair share of poom and a good woman aint lookin to give cos EFFORT for poom poom is longeven new poom
So what happens for the select number of man who have to make no effort for the pum?