writing letters

Grafter

i dont mean like jus love letters, or letters with poems or overly too much meaningjust letters between you and a loved oneive written and thrown away personally because writing is therapeutic and in my head im like yh this is sick, i dnt have to talk i can jus write it down rah rah and give it to himthen i read it, and i feel like a gay, anyone know what i mean?#one white bredda i know writes letters to his 'mrs' and she writes back, and im like what about when u talk on the phone, then by the time they get the letter whats in it is old newsan hes like yh true true, but its nice anywayone nex frend of mine claims to have received many letters from girls, some of which i have seen, these are just links who have fallen in love or something along them lines and start pouring their heart out in the lettersi myself am concluding, allow letters, it shows vulnerability and leaves evidence of the time when u was chattin sh*t about somethingthoughts? is it romantic, is it sad, is it nice is it silly?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logster
Im like you....i have written something...read it later and binned it. Best way sometimes.
Its a nice way to vent.By the time you've read back over it you realise you're okay and the letter isn't needed anymore.If I lived far away from my Mr I would send letters.Its a sweet idea.

I think now & again regardless of distance its nice, romantic & fulfilling to capture your feelings & thoughts in a letter/e-mail for the one you love or are with. I don't know about all this evidence talk unless your admitting to criminal activities of some kind.I swear romance has been given the boot by many youngers or has been negatively tainted like its weak to be soft to a loved one, like its a stupid notion when like relationships. It's suppose to be nice, soft, heart felt, deep & cements ones feelings & thoughts at a given time which tbh can be used to show self growth, relationship growth. Not long ago I found a letter Mrs Goddaz wrote me 6 years ago, reading them words & looking at her smiling at me lovingly while reading to our kids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________.

yh goddaz ur right, romance is seen as a weaknessthe letter is evidence of weaknessbut if the two people are mature - it shouldn't even be a thing to express your feelings to eachother in whatever formati rely heavily on unspoken understanding, which is not full proof

ive written letters that feel like a good idea at he time but wen i re-read them they get thrown away.its the vulnerability of a letter, i dont like,words written down n our kept,you almost can't take them back. but if both parts are mature then they areromantic, but would you expect an reply. i mean does that not put responsible on theother person to respond, and if they didn't how would you feel?.i would onli write and hand a letter over if i completely trusted the receive.being me this wont happen in the near future.lol.

Guest Logster
I think now & again regardless of distance its nice, romantic & fulfilling to capture your feelings & thoughts in a letter/e-mail for the one you love or are with. I don't know about all this evidence talk unless your admitting to criminal activities of some kind.I swear romance has been given the boot by many youngers or has been negatively tainted like its weak to be soft to a loved one, like its a stupid notion when like relationships. It's suppose to be nice, soft, heart felt, deep & cements ones feelings & thoughts at a given time which tbh can be used to show self growth, relationship growth. Not long ago I found a letter Mrs Goddaz wrote me 6 years ago, reading them words & looking at her smiling at me lovingly while reading to our kids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________.
How touching.Signature of co for the post also.