writing letters

Grafter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I ever would, simply for the fact it shows imaturaty, If you do write letters to each other then can you really say your 100% comfortable with each others company to openly discuss and vent do whatever or would you be worried about their reaction...It's just not me.
maybe its a long distance relationship and you dnt want to talk on the fone too tuff given thers no way of knowing if she is getting scooped out at that instant and mocking you on loudspeaker wile you drop some deep barsthats not immature

I think now & again regardless of distance its nice, romantic & fulfilling to capture your feelings & thoughts in a letter/e-mail for the one you love or are with. I don't know about all this evidence talk unless your admitting to criminal activities of some kind.I swear romance has been given the boot by many youngers or has been negatively tainted like its weak to be soft to a loved one, like its a stupid notion when like relationships. It's suppose to be nice, soft, heart felt, deep & cements ones feelings & thoughts at a given time which tbh can be used to show self growth, relationship growth. Not long ago I found a letter Mrs Goddaz wrote me 6 years ago, reading them words & looking at her smiling at me lovingly while reading to our kids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________.
You can write?

I wouldnt say its immature to write somebody a letter at all and it doesnt always mean something that you have written in your letter isnt something you cant talk about to that person! It is nice to have letters to look back at like Goodaz says and recall those times. I have kept all the letters i have recieved over the years and one day i will be able to sit down and read back on them and remember all the times i think its nice!