Kaka vs Gerrard

Heero Yuy

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">two of the best attacking players in the world *minus king messi*.. but seriously whos the better, taking into consideration of overall form, ability.. Both are key players to both teams to which there teams can't really cope without them if were being truthful.. and forget the talk about gerro can play everwhere across the pitch, i mean attacking wise whos the better...Tbh its a hard question for me to answer, i rate stevie highly and i rate kake just as highly.. Me personally i prefer Kaka, I think kakas abilty to run at defenders is somthing i personally prefer in players and gerro doesn't really have that too his attacking game to ghost a man.. No hate to gerro at all..Gerros current form though is untouchable at present but player to player i prefer the kid

with an exotic name like that how am i not gonna pick kaka
lol was gonna say anyone who thinks its an easy choice is on that exotic thing, any real football head knows this ain't really as straight forward as it should. Its abit biased aswell since most people hate liverpool or dislike them

A sensible mod would just lock this.LOL how the Manchester United champions of the world fans came in straight off the dome said Kaka, everyone else explained their choice. SNM.Gerrard offers more all round. I wouldnt swap Kaka for Gerrard if i supported AC and i wouldnt swap Gerrard for Kaka at Pool.

A sensible mod would just lock this.LOL how the Manchester United champions of the world fans came in straight off the dome said Kaka, everyone else explained their choice. SNM.
Why so emotional?Anyway although we won the game 3-2 that day going to OT and seeing him do this... ...to my team still hurts

Guest Wu-Tang
A sensible mod would just lock this.LOL how the Manchester United champions of the world fans came in straight off the dome said Kaka, everyone else explained their choice. SNM.
lol

Gerrard is the best player in the World.he should be voted best player in the World after this season.and any other season where Liverpool qualify for the CL.plus he scores loads of important goals in very important matches.he has no weakness.the KOP sing his name loud and proud.cut him, and he bleeds Liverpool."You'll Never Walk Alone" is he's mobile phone ringtone.

Gerrard is the best player in the World.he should be voted best player in the World after this season.and any other season where Liverpool qualify for the CL.plus he scores loads of important goals in very important matches.he has no weakness.the KOP sing his name loud and proud.cut him, and he bleeds Liverpool."You'll Never Walk Alone" is he's mobile phone ringtone.
can we please allow the breadage for one moment.dont try n please these lpool fans for sh*t.