Sign in to follow this  
slackk

grime Grimetapes.com : A Tape A Day

#1, 23/11/04, Karnage B2B Maximum, Wiley & FlowdanIf you can remember the Wiley Christmas Day '04 set, then think of this as the prequel really.If not, think of Wiley slewing everyone in the scene, spitting randomly acapella and eventually a shower set.www.grimetapes.comTest out the flash player as well for me yeah, safe.Don't watch the temporary site, it'll look good when we launch properly.Ruff Sqwad w/ Mad Max & Scratchy tomorrow.

#1, 23/11/04, Karnage B2B Maximum, Wiley & FlowdanIf you can remember the Wiley Christmas Day '04 set, then think of this as the prequel really.If not, think of Wiley slewing everyone in the scene, spitting randomly acapella and eventually a shower set.
dem sets lmfao"OI JEROME. UR A DONUT M8"*RUSTLING SOUND*"MUCKY WOLFS BRAP"*SOUND OF MAXIMUM CRYING*

Nah the Xmas set is well funnier than the God's Gift one. Too many quotables I don't even know where to start with it to be honest. I'll up it later with the Ruff Sqwad one because if you haven't heard it you're missing out.

Xmas day was showerfultastic."Lethal you mum will be getting it all year""Hang tite the guys creasing at home... suck your mother too"

Up now-01/08/00, Geeneus ft God's Gift, with a brief Beatbox Family cameo.Slacking but I went on a piss up so it was warranted at least.

Yesterday's rip was taking too long to upload so here it is today.Karnage ft Wiley, Trim, Scratchy, Flowdan, Bubbles & Tinchy StryderWith Trim & Wiley slewing More Fire Crew in the second half and Scratchy talking about toast. Lots of unreleased dubs at the start, set is just over an hour and a half. I'll up the Wiley/God's Gift one later, probably with a Titch rip.

Guest Lemons
#1, 23/11/04, Karnage B2B Maximum, Wiley & FlowdanIf you can remember the Wiley Christmas Day '04 set, then think of this as the prequel really.If not, think of Wiley slewing everyone in the scene, spitting randomly acapella and eventually a shower set.
dem sets lmfao"OI JEROME. UR A DONUT M8"*RUSTLING SOUND*"MUCKY WOLFS BRAP"*SOUND OF MAXIMUM CRYING*
LOL.