Nightime Munches

Snoop

Guest Logster

one of the sexiest midnight snacks ever is a slice of home made cake - warmed in the microwave for about 20 secs so its like being fresh out of the oven, drizzled with baileys and served with green and blacks organic vanilla icecream on the side, with a bit of baileys drizzled over the ice cream as wellfire on the mountain!your tongue will not believe it.

one of the sexiest midnight snacks ever is a slice of home made cake - warmed in the microwave for about 20 secs so its like being fresh out of the oven, drizzled with baileys and served with green and blacks organic vanilla icecream on the side, with a bit of baileys drizzled over the ice cream as wellfire on the mountain!your tongue will not believe it.
what kind of homemade cake?

BITCH UNDRESS!!!

This Pralines and Cream ice cream is a nice second to cookie dough still. But it's still a desert so has to come after my belly's full. I think I'ma make myself a nice little sandwichLightly toasted wholemeal bread, spread with lusciously melted margarine, thick carved honey roast ham lying below a thin slice of parma ham, topped off with freshly chopped lettuce.This isn't just a normal midnight snack......

lolwuti swear the charm of night time munch is their simplicity

Guest Logster

thats easy if you have some left over cake Jubez, all you need is ice cream and baileys which nearly everyone has at homeBwoi any simple vanilla spongecake will doRemoval :/ sweetie please don't do that, it subtracts from your pizzaz xx