Top 3 footballers you UTTERLY UTTERLY hate.

Eskay Jones

1. Eboue - i cant stand this f*ck*ng prick. I hope somebody does a eduardo on this cheating son of a bitch. 2. Kalou - something about him jus screams d*ckhead to me. Another who I hope has a damaged cruicate ligament. 3. M.Materazzi - Awful player dont know how or why Inter signed him, one of them fringe players that has got an annoying face.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. John Terry- Racist c*nt and currently England's captain SNM2. Adebayor- This is a guy that deserves to be spat on, f*ck*ng scum.1. Cesc- Biggest c*nt of all of them- Can't wait till the day till someone f*cks him up proper. lol @ him trying to injure alonso and getting f*cked himself

Gary Neville- Ugly ratfaced Manc c*nt. Though he only needs to be a Manc c*nt for me to loath him.Ronaldo- Watchin him bitch and moan all game against Fulham just reaffirmed my wanting to slap the tosser.Diouf- Anyone who can spit on or at anyone or carry on with some of the antics this guy does needs to get beat down.

Guest Wu-Tang
Chris Morgan - The Sheffield Utd captain is one of the biggest cunts to ever play. A talentless and repulsive looking c*nt who I wish face aids on!
He's one of them, absolute c*nt, has the typical f*ck*ng 'im a sunday league hardman' mentality, c*nt c*nt c*nt.FabregasI WOULD say John Terry and Steven gerrard, BUT my hate for them is also 50% in part to other peoples perceptions of themi.e. John terry is an overrated racist thug - there are plenty of players who are like that, BUT everyone thinks John terry is Jesus himself.Gerrard, a diving little scouse c*nt. Put in some disgusting challenges in his time, and his speech about the diving was the absolute most grating thing ever.People like Diouf are infinately more cuntish though.Come to realise I detese so many players.

SMH at the hate for Terry.3. Barton - Why another footballer has not ended him yet I have no idea.2. Gerrard - The fact everyone considers him a Saint when he's a diving, two-faced twat.1. Gallas - Biggest Prick to ever play football, I hope he gets his face caved in.

I don't hate any players but I have some VERY strong ill feelings towards certain players.Top selected is C.Ronaldo. His a little f*ck*ng cheater, bad attitude thinks his sh*t don't stink, diver, cry baby, oscar winning PUSSYHOLE of a c*nt.John Terry.I can't believe his the England captain. Bait racist who's got the powers that be at the FA watching over him, never rated him & can't believe how much ppl rate him. His boat just begs to be knocked out.Frank Lampard. c*nt! c*nt! c*nt! Proper wind up merchant. Even his goal celebrations winds me up. Ok his mum died but f*ck off with reminding everyone about it at almost every game he scores. Never liked the prick.Fagbregas. Tosser of a scumbag. His one of dem sly f*ckers who instigate sh*t but ain't never got da heart to do sh*t himself.

Frank Lampard. c*nt! c*nt! c*nt! Proper wind up merchant. Even his goal celebrations winds me up. Ok his mum died but f*ck off with reminding everyone about it at almost every game he scores. Never liked the prick.
come on mate, his mum died the other year hes rememberin her in his own way+i never understood the hate for lampard, when he was fat yeh but these days top 3 selected

I don't hate any players but I have some VERY strong ill feelings towards certain players.Top selected is C.Ronaldo. His a little f*ck*ng cheater, bad attitude thinks his sh*t don't stink, diver, cry baby, oscar winning PUSSYHOLE of a c*nt.John Terry.I can't believe his the England captain. Bait racist who's got the powers that be at the FA watching over him, never rated him & can't believe how much ppl rate him. His boat just begs to be knocked out.Frank Lampard. c*nt! c*nt! c*nt! Proper wind up merchant. Even his goal celebrations winds me up. Ok his mum died but f*ck off with reminding everyone about it at almost every game he scores. Never liked the prick.Fagbregas. Tosser of a scumbag. His one of dem sly f*ckers who instigate sh*t but ain't never got da heart to do sh*t himself.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Frank Lampard. c*nt! c*nt! c*nt! Proper wind up merchant. Even his goal celebrations winds me up. Ok his mum died but f*ck off with reminding everyone about it at almost every game he scores. Never liked the prick.
come on mate, his mum died the other year hes rememberin her in his own way+i never understood the hate for lampard, when he was fat yeh but these days top 3 selected
I can't even deny mans ability. His good, even sick at times BUT his still a c*nt & prick in my eyes. Fair enough its his own way of remembering mumzy but I don't want to see it. Its happened, time has past enough for him to deal with it outside football. Bare other f*cked up sh*t happening in other ballers personal lives but you don't see them constantly bringing it to games do you.

Guest Wu-Tang

:/Reason I dont like lampard is mainly because he's a born & bred west ham boy but then kisses the chelsea badgeBarton is probably the worst human in the premier leagueCristiano Ronaldo apart fom his talent has no redeeming features whatsoever. He actually is a c*nt.