Top 3 footballers you UTTERLY UTTERLY hate.

Eskay Jones

lee hughes - no1 scumbag, injured someone then splurted nd left them to die, now hes out nd playin wtf nd actin all smugbarton - scum is in his blood disgusting individual his whole family are wankersa.cole - little sh*t, sums up whats wrong with modern day football, plus hes so dumb it unbelievable

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a Spurs fan I'd think Campbell was the definition of c*nt, that said I'm not so I actually think he is a LEGEND.I dont hate Hleb at all, he wanted more money, Arsenal wouldnt give it to him, so we sold him and made a profit, pretty simple really and we all knew he was gonna flop at Barcelona and in return eventually we have got two replacements for him who both score goals.Cashley I do hate tho. I feel sorry for him at the same time cos he just so simple and was obviously exploited and I always feel sorry for dumb people, that said fact remains he's a c*nt.

1. Terry. Always disliked him, tosser. Hate his attitude and thought it was karmic revenge during the champs league final.2. Joey Barton. Absolute disgrace of a footballer and human being. The sooner his career is ended the better.3. Viera. Will always hate him. Bully and top c*nt.= 3. Drogba. Thinks he is hard and want his greazy head caved in.

Frank Lampard. c*nt! c*nt! c*nt! Proper wind up merchant. Even his goal celebrations winds me up. Ok his mum died but f*ck off with reminding everyone about it at almost every game he scores. Never liked the prick.
come on mate, his mum died the other year hes rememberin her in his own way+i never understood the hate for lampard, when he was fat yeh but these days top 3 selected
I can't even deny mans ability. His good, even sick at times BUT his still a c*nt & prick in my eyes. Fair enough its his own way of remembering mumzy but I don't want to see it. Its happened, time has past enough for him to deal with it outside football. Bare other f*cked up sh*t happening in other ballers personal lives but you don't see them constantly bringing it to games do you.
Lol at any scouser/Liverpool fan hating/being against anybody wallowing in their own self pity YOU LOT WROTE THE BLOODY BOOK(apologies if the poster in question is not a fan of Liverpool Fc, i do realise being called a Liverpool fan is a great insult and i couldn't be more sorry)

sol campbell.... steven gerrard... and a arsenal player too many of them cunts to pick from
I didnt mention sol because that is a different level of hate.He is the lowest sub form of a human being on the face of this earth, should have been aborted at birth. He is 100 levels above the word hate.
Rsonist's hate for Sulzaar >>> _________________ :lol:

My top 31. John Terry because he's racist. I haven't got any evidence to prove he's a racist but if everybody says so it must be right init. Tanner from Vip2 forums once said he heard him at a game calling Ledley a moneky so that's good enough for me, he wouldn't lie.2. Frank Lampard. Fat, untalented, scores deflections and only in the game cause of family connections . Even though he's never injured, scored more goals than most strikers, assists in double figures for most seasons and been consistenly very good for the last 6/7 seasons he was chubby 10 years ago so I hate him.3. Carvalho. He's good at defending so f*ck him. Why don't he let players score? Why does he mark so tight?3.1 Drogba the c*nt. How dare he be good at football and make money? Any babatunde, go back home you c*nt.