Sign in to follow this  
Guest Triple XXX

PC Games...

Guest Triple XXX

ite im sittin here, jus watched all the shows i can think of n now i want some gamesim on my portable system, specs are core2duo, vista ultimate, directx 10 gfx card 2gb ram yada yada yadaim currently gettin fallout 3 n Red Alert 3 (dnt even kno if ill enjoy them tbh)nw i jus need to buy a 360 controller coz all mine are brokeunless someone wants to show me how to use a ps3 controller?

Guest Triple XXX

whats better red alert 3 or empire:total war?also are they easy to get into? i aint really a gaming nerd

whats better red alert 3 or empire:total war?also are they easy to get into? i aint really a gaming nerd
You'd probably enjoy RA3 more... Empire is more for them guys who've followed the series.. them guys have been FEENIN for this game to drop.RA3 is a pick up n play sorta game... wicked cameo's & video sequences... and it has Gemma Atkinson in it.Oh, and George Takeiiiiiiiii

usually, everthing is explained at the beginning of strategy gamesfrom there it's just trial and error, you'll get used to it within an hour

Actually the total war games are good.I've never played Empire though my laptop wasn't having it at all.Is it similar to the barbarian invasion add on for RTW?

Guest Triple XXX

on red alert 3 i see red alert 3 then red alert 3:uprisingany difference?

Guest Wu-Tang

Rome Total WarDawn Of War 2Both games of their respective years, both stupid amounts of playability and fun.

Guest Triple XXX

got red alert 3this sh*t is SOOO longalso Fallout 3 keeps crashingwtf?