Normal slags feel like shit after a one-night-stand

Sozes

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if a chick is drunk from the rave and doesnt say a word to me jus goes from the dancefloor, to her lips on my d*ck to gettin f*cked in the back of the 08 suttin thats rape?see wot im sayin bout chicks in 09. if man dem were jus on this chris brown ting these women would behave. they have too many rights.i think sozes is one of these types of chick still.
c/s
tbhand i aint angry i find it funnyand to be on the safe side and ALWAYS record some part of the sexual act recording them while they give head or ya giving em doggy is the easiest way to do it without them knowing plus its hard to do them sex acts and call it rapedont deal with drunk girls anyway tbh

Guest Triple XXX
so if a chick is drunk from the rave and doesnt say a word to me jus goes from the dancefloor, to her lips on my d*ck to gettin f*cked in the back of the 08 suttin thats rape?see wot im sayin bout chicks in 09. if man dem were jus on this chris brown ting these women would behave. they have too many rights.i think sozes is one of these types of chick still.
c/s

c/s
Can people try and edit out the last line b4 co-signing this pleash. Thanx

long for getting vex just stay away from drunk girls now you got a reason to go all out and call drunk girls slags and then maybe with all the slewing they get from most man for being drunk they will drink responsiblytbh any chick i see that is drunk out of her head deserves to get raped to be honestjust like any man that gets drunk til he is f*cked out of his head deserves to get jacked

tbh any chick i see that is drunk out of her head deserves to get raped to be honestjust like any man that gets drunk til he is f*cked out of his head deserves to get jacked
Sometimes the best nights are when you're completely f*cked. Why should they be tinged with darkness?
getting plastered around people you dont know is stupidif its a wedding or something around family fair enough but if ya some chick in a bar and with one or two friends and considerably outnumbered by strangers aswell as probably having no concept of how ya getting home i hope they all get saw III'ed tbhPEOPLE WANNA SLIP ILL SHOW THE EXACTLY WHERE THE PUDDLE IS

This cant result in a guilty verdictallow the precedent it would setthe rape law needs 2 put more responsibility on women preventing themselves from being raped. and if she " didn't remember " the " rape " then she can't have suffered that badly, so i hope that gets taken into account, and he does a shorter stretch than say some guy who's held a woman down, forced her in2 it physically while she's resisted.