Is this woman really as old as the LIGHT BULB?

streets.

Officials in Kazakhstan say they have a found a woman who will this week celebrate her 130th birthday, making her 16 years older than the oldest known human currently living.Sakhan Dosova - a mother of ten - says she has never visited a doctor nor eaten sweets. She is addicted to cottage cheese and puts her longevity down to her sense of humour. Her remarkable age came to light during a census in Karaganda in northern Kazakhstan. Demographers were astonished to find that she was also on Stalin's first census of the region in 1926 when her age was given as 47.article-0-041231DD000005DC-625_468x350.jpgHer date of birth is said to be 27 March 1879, and it is clearly shown on her documents including her Soviet era passport and independent Kazakhstan identity card. Until the recent census, however, her fame did not extend beyond her far-flung city. While some Kazakh officials are pressing for more detailed checks on her claim, fearing the country could face ridicule if it is shown to be false, she has no doubts and is basking in her new found fame.article-0-04123163000005DC-944_468x389.jpg'I don't have any special secret,' she said. 'I've never taken pills and if I was ill, I used granny's remedies to cure me.'I have never eaten sweets, I don't like them. But I love kurt (a salty dried cottage cheese) and talkan (ground wheat).'Gaukhar Kanieva, 42, her grand-daughter, said: 'She is a very cheerful woman. We think laughter and her good mood helped her live so long.' article-0-0412319E000005DC-323_468x380.jpgfull article - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...h-birthday.html

My old neighbour used to be 103 back in 2006 or so.RIP if she's dead now though.
who gives a f*ck about ur neighbour? this bitch is old enuff to be her mum. On a serious note I personally don't believe she's that old, how can u get to that age and still look fairly with it. She don't look a day older than 80.

My old neighbour used to be 103 back in 2006 or so.RIP if she's dead now though.
who gives a f*ck about ur neighbour? this bitch is old enuff to be her mum. On a serious note I personally don't believe she's that old, how can u get to that age and still look fairly with it. She don't look a day older than 80.
About, those facial crevasses look like San Andreas Fault lines

You watched Horizon yesterday innit?

You watched Horizon yesterday innit?
Nah, gonna guess it was about the San Andreas Fault thoughMay iPlayer it