Sign in to follow this  
n/a

Albums you got that u think are slept on

Nas - Lost tapes.. Never paid attention to this album until 1/1/2 years years after its release. I remember someone copying me this album at college and thought 'it was just one of those nas unreleased. mixtapes'.. Played it the first time and it instantly became my journey playlist to uni for 2 years straight.One of nas's best work post illmatic IMO and am not a Nas fan too tuff.

C-Rayz Walz: Year Of The BeastDOnt think people even know this guy (except from one made episode) or anythingbrilliant album thoughgive these 2 a listen+http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDuEVjbpl7I...player_embedded
had year of the samuraishogun and he lives were sick tracks but cnt find em on youtubeaxi4.jpgToof*cked,

no albums yet but mixtape slept on.... Bishop Lamont - The Confessional...some of them beats are TOO hardand from the same camp, the free album from Focus was good, think it was called the dedicationnot the best rapper but beats r fire and some sick features

complex simpilicty- teedra mosesthread has been done like 5 times tho
isn't really slept on tbhhighly rated by a few still.

Guest WAVESURFER
200px-Philadelphia_Freeway.jpgabsolute classicstill gets bumped
Was thinking about this album today. Need to dig that one back out.Sickest lost track:

Nas - Lost tapes.. Never paid attention to this album until 1/1/2 years years after its release. I remember someone copying me this album at college and thought 'it was just one of those nas unreleased. mixtapes'.. Played it the first time and it instantly became my journey playlist to uni for 2 years straight.One of nas's best work post illmatic IMO and am not a Nas fan too tuff.
Lost Tapes is too sick.

200px-Philadelphia_Freeway.jpgabsolute classicstill gets bumped
Was thinking about this album today. Need to dig that one back out.Sickest lost track:
never paid this abum much attention. but night shift is my top 3 freeway track of all time. tun was slept on. Mp3?

Teedra Moses - Complexx SimplicityPharaohe Monch - Desire

head nicca in charge
c/s
complex simpilicty- teedra mosesthread has been done like 5 times tho
c/s that album is a modern classic

Guest WAVESURFER

Suga Free - Street GospelB.G. - Chopper City In The Ghetto