Drawing chicks in front of their mothers.

Captain Planet

I got off the bus today and was greeted with cute looking young lady of Southern European/North African descent was giving me the good eye contact and a smile, she was sitting on a wall.So I wait for the bus to leave (ttkk) and approach her saying "hello", however as I get nearer I see another woman of similar descent sitting further down the wall giving me some evil-eye.I do a quick calculation in my head, change my mannerisms and ask the girl for the time.Quite pissed tbh.So mandem, could you?Have you?How would you go about it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this though one time in a bar in Ibiza back in 07some Brazilian ting was chilling with her mum, she was so beautifuldidnt even clock it was the mum at first, when she told me my face dropped and felt disrespectful so I asked the mum was it alright to talk with the daughter i think she appreciated the respectshe basically gave me her blessing but she turned out to be too young and she lived in Switzerlanddrew her digits though still got it some where

Lol.Drew one ting when I was in college outside one footlocker.As we were talking her mother and older sister come up to us.I decided to wrap up there and ask for the digits.She gave me the digits in front of her parents and I was ghost. Called her later and she was like "That was my mum and my sister you know. Mum said you were rude not to introduce yourself"Lol I didn't even look in her mums face long enough for no introduction or to see her expression.No acknowledgement whatsoever

Guest LucaPiano
I got off the bus today and was greeted with cute looking young lady of Southern European/North African descent was giving me the good eye contact and a smile, she was sitting on a wall.
PMSL yeah alright then mate

da mum was far enuff away for u 2 have pulled it off....if worse comes 2 worst, and she comes over, jus say you wanted 2 tlk 2 her sista, she'll mite get happs and who knows.