Drawing chicks in front of their mothers.

Captain Planet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in a bar in kos a few years ago i was chattin to some bird and we're gettin along all good and everything few drinks and were having a vigerous game of tonsil tennis. we have a little chat and she says "you'll have to meet my parents" i laugh thinking shes messin around, but oh no, her mum dad and little sister walk over to our table and sit down, they'd seen the whole thing, the dad then offered to buy me a drink. i was speachless
white people eh?
lolmost def

I did this though one time in a bar in Ibiza back in 07some Brazilian ting was chilling with her mum, she was so beautifuldidnt even clock it was the mum at first, when she told me my face dropped and felt disrespectful so I asked the mum was it alright to talk with the daughter i think she appreciated the respectshe basically gave me her blessing but she turned out to be too young and she lived in Switzerlanddrew her digits though still got it some where
this

Did this one time when I was like 15.Saw some lighty across teh road with a friend. Ran across the road and asked to talk to her for a bit. She started smiling and then was like "I don't know, you'll hav to ask my mum".I looked past the second friend and saw some white woman who didn't look amused. I then went and asked her if it would be alright to talk to her daughter LOL. I don't know what I was thinking but I tihnk part of the fact my bredrin tried to tell me I wouldn't get her number made me pursue.So anyways, drew the girl, she seemed on it but can't remember why I never called it or tried to link it.

I got off the bus today and was greeted with cute looking young lady of Southern European/North African descent was giving me the good eye contact and a smile, she was sitting on a wall.
PMSL yeah alright then mate
LMAOthis made me laugh