Sign in to follow this  
Parrist

In relation to sexual intercourse

You know when you're in the shower or something and a topic comes to your head that you know will be 10+ pages.But then you forget. . .Or am I the only one that thinks about VIP2 when away from VIP2?

You know when you're in the shower or something and a topic comes to your head that you know will be 10+ pages.But then you forget. . .Or am I the only one that thinks about VIP2 when away from VIP2?
Parrist are you ok?Is the world sideways?Are you lean?lean.jpg

Parrist are you ok?Is the world sideways?Are you lean?lean.jpg
lmfaolmfao

tbh the only time i don't really wanna have sex is the 15 minutes after i've just buss a nut.all the other hours god sends i want to have sex

when having sex do you just ever stop?I do I blatent ask the girl have you cumher usual response ''bare times''and i put the little BIG guy awaythen around hour later im fully focused again and make her day x1285550 + 7

[luther]never too much never too much[vandross](rip)

am I the only one this happens to?your in the middle of sex ur about to cum u slow down u feel like u come but no sperm comes out then u go floppy then ur back up again then ur going at it like machine?this has happened to me a few times

Guest Triple XXX

lol @ thinkin about what topics would be good wen ur not even on a computerbeen there my friendbeen there

vip2 is like a talk to Frank advert
:lol: the writers should read the forum still, some comedy gold in here