PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT!

Goddaz

Like others here, I'm a PRS member & have been for sometime. Alot of you may already know the issues going on with Google/youtube in regards to removing music content because 'it didn't want to pay the going rate for music, to the creators of that music, when it's used on YouTube.'So click on the following link & pledge you support. You don't have to be a PRS member.http://www.fairplayforcreators.com/

Fair Play for Creators is an online forum set up by PRS for Music so that creators everywhere can publicy demonstrate their concern over the way their work is treated by online businesses.Fair Play for Creators was established after Internet-giant, Google, made the decision to remove some music content from YouTube.Google's decision was made because it didn't want to pay the going rate for music, to the creators of that music, when it's used on YouTube.Music creators rely on receiving royalties whenever and wherever their work is used. Royalties are vital in nurturing creative music talent. They make sure music creators are rewarded for their creativity in the same way any other person would be in their work.Fair Play for Creators believes that fans should have access to the music they love, and that the work of music creators should be paid for by the online businesses who benefit from its use.If you’re happy for us to use your comments on this site, please check the first box underneath the comments box. Let's help the creators keep on creating.One voice together - we can be heard.

Im confused by something so please someone explain this to me.Google dont want to pay for the music? So the music is no longer on youtube.The artists need the music on youtube so that they can improve the fanbase but at the route of it the artists want google to pay for something Google as a company dont actually need?If Ive got that right then this is a standoff that will only end in the content being free to google anyway.If Im wrong then someone please explain the situation to me.

Guest WAVESURFER

Bro, the only people watching your video are VIP2 users using it to take the piss out of you and your "Gan Bassin, mun rabbin" ways..I for one do not want to see you compensated for this.

Guest Triple XXX

im a PPL member (i think) dnt even kno if thats linked to PRSbut tbh i couldnt give 2 shits artists need to learn to make their money from other avenues n stop relyin on a few thingsbut tbh Youtube already offers ad revenue sharing, aint that enough for you man?

Guest WAVESURFER
Bro, the only people watching your video are VIP2 users using it to take the piss out of you and your "Gan Bassin, mun rabbin" ways..I for one do not want to see you compensated for this.
deep
Deeper than the graves where they buried the foot & mouth sheep.

:confused::/:lol:Ok c*nt. For one this isn't even about me but well done for finally growing some & getting that out of your chest.lol sick guy

im a PPL member (i think) dnt even kno if thats linked to PRSbut tbh i couldnt give 2 shits artists need to learn to make their money from other avenues n stop relyin on a few thingsbut tbh Youtube already offers ad revenue sharing, aint that enough for you man?
c/s
*chuckles*

Im confused by something so please someone explain this to me.Google dont want to pay for the music? So the music is no longer on youtube.The artists need the music on youtube so that they can improve the fanbase but at the route of it the artists want google to pay for something Google as a company dont actually need?If Ive got that right then this is a standoff that will only end in the content being free to google anyway.If Im wrong then someone please explain the situation to me.
Youtube is owned by Google therefore it doesn't matter that google itself doesn't need music content as a business. The problem is Google as the parent company just decided to
remove premium music content from YouTube. This action was taken while we were negotiating with Google for the renewal of their licence for YouTube, and without any need for them to do so.
All has been well until recently when licences were due to be renewed. I believe they will be light at the end of the tunnel but they maybe implications that go againsts music creators.PRS are continuing negotiations with Google which is better than a standoff.---David, I'm a member of PPL & VPL too. They all work/are connected with PRS & I suppose it affects music video content creators too.

Un-necessarily harsh.Let him live man...
f*ck him, the guy's obviously got issues. Chatting sh*t is what ignorant people with misplaced hatred do. *skanks to 'Live your life'*

Guest Wu-Tang
:lol:

Guest LucaPiano
Cold hearted sendage like a murderer dressed up in a royal mail outfit delivering codolonce cards to the victims door, its aAP ARRRR

Cold hearted sendage like a murderer dressed up in a royal mail outfit delivering codolonce cards to the victims door, its aAP ARRRR
azgdfbdfcxzvdscvx dsgwegdgdszbblmfao

azgdfbdfcxzvdscvx dsgwegdgdszbblmfao

nah the only one wiv issues is u goddaz. in ur typical try act like wht ur not attitude. MAYBE WHEN U JOINED PRS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BACK AND UR BASS GANS TRACK GOT A LIL 1XTRA 3AM RADIO PLAY THIS WAS RELEVENT. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YA TRACK GOT AIRPLAY ON COMMERCIALLY LICENSED RADIO?PRS ÂŁ100 LIFE MEMBERSHIP IS FOR ACTIVE ARTISTS GETTING AIR PLAY. SO BWOY THINK ITS U WIV ISSUES TBH. THE WAY U POST AND TALK LIKE UR DEALING WIV 11YR OLDS WHO LISTEN TO ANY BS.GOOD TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE THO.

Un-necessarily harsh.Let him live man...
f*ck him, the guy's obviously got issues. Chatting sh*t is what ignorant people with misplaced hatred do. *skanks to 'Live your life'*
tbh Goddazthis is something you have done an AWFUL lot of