absolutly perfectic.

Sunday Roast.

I offically cannot stand the male indian paki variety.Who do they think they are seriously?At work we have say about 6-7 males all brown and all of them are two face, bitches, black wannabes, reckon there ard', stupid, simple, ugly, most f*cked up simpletons ive ever met in my WHOLE LIFE.I shouldn't bring home work but im beyond resoning with these d*ckheads.The grass up one white breh for something minor all of em as one went to the md and grassed him up yeah, when there all doing somethingmore criminal and Ive kept my mouth shtut most of the office have infact, for the simple reason is i just wont sink that low, so anyway pot calling kettle black or wot. :arrow:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
I offically cannot stand the male indian paki variety.Who do they think they are seriously?At work we have say about 6-7 males all brown and all of them are two face, bitches, black wannabes, reckon there ard', stupid, simple, ugly, most f*cked up simpletons ive ever met in my WHOLE LIFE.I shouldn't bring home work but im beyond resoning with these d*ckheads.The grass up one white breh for something minor all of em as one went to the md and grassed him up yeah, when there all doing somethingmore criminal and Ive kept my mouth shtut most of the office have infact, for the simple reason is i just wont sink that low, so anyway pot calling kettle black or wot. :arrow:
:/

yes but why still generalise this to every male indian simply because they are male indian. You can acknowledge the fact that parts of personality derive from what people perceive of you anyway, also acknowledge the fact that society and the people you hang around with have a large influence on you, hence the saying ''show me your friends i will show you yourself''after acknowledging this, you can understand why maybe a majority of indian males in one area can act quite the same, but when you generalise you loose out in the end because your mentality keeps you furthur from the truth.

generalising it ALL i dont care, i know a few decent indian guys who I know can hold a decent convo but all in all there next levelwaste that needs to stop breedin there worse than mali's.
Their making more money than the black folksThey have more businesses than the black folksThey stick together unlike the black folksllow em.. your acting like us black folk contribute more than the Asians

Why do I always bring work on here, because Im not one to talk about work issues with those close by, this is just a form of release, as it was.And what have I done about this issue? What can I do?In all honesty its a management issue, Im not getting paid enough to even disscuss it to my supervisor let alone anyone else.(obviously at work)