absolutly perfectic.

Sunday Roast.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not any of thoose snoop, and what are you condoning this behavour yeah?You think this is respectable? A grown man to go grassing up next people when there guilty themselves, buss boy better know t's at work bitch about people behind their back, and me and my freind discussing loud and clear how certain people in the office are backstabbers, bitches unmoral immature infront of them loud and clear, all they did was laugh...

Hmmm I'll Salute you and wait for all the Bustaz to run in cryin Racism.
wot did this mean?
lol Thats a straight sentence that man, their aint no cryptic clue in it or nothing. I'm white I agreed with her, so technically being VIP2 a few heads should run up in here and stick some BNP stickers on my forehead.

Guest Triple XXX
wot did this mean?
lol Thats a straight sentence that man, their aint no cryptic clue in it or nothing. I'm white I agreed with her, so technically being VIP2 a few heads should run up in here and stick some BNP stickers on my forehead.
so ur white and agree with her hate of asians?so wa gwan for saying ur not racist - if ur gonna have a viewpoint have the courage to back it innit.snm
tee bee aich....aich

wot did this mean?
so ur white and agree with her hate of asians?so wa gwan for saying ur not racist - if ur gonna have a viewpoint have the courage to back it innit.snm
I Salute how pissed she feels towards them type of asians there and how there going on. I just know set guys like urself whip out the old race card and start wavin it in the air like ur some linesman. Same as with the Obama thing, no need to go over it again I'm just pullin set guys strings on here, thanks for the reply.

wot did this mean?
I Salute how pissed she feels towards them type of asians there and how there going on. I just know set guys like urself whip out the old race card and start wavin it in the air like ur some linesman. Same as with the Obama thing, no need to go over it again I'm just pullin set guys strings on here, thanks for the reply.
bruv if ur racist y dont u jus admit it. u clearly dont like set groups jus say it.
Already past that stage Brisco, said it in another Topic before. It's best you stay assuming to be honest. VIP2 right here.

Im not any of thoose snoop, and what are you condoning this behavour yeah?You think this is respectable? A grown man to go grassing up next people when there guilty themselves, buss boy better know t's at work bitch about people behind their back, and me and my freind discussing loud and clear how certain people in the office are backstabbers, bitches unmoral immature infront of them loud and clear, all they did was laugh...
Sunday i'm just saying innit.. is it affecting you?if not.. don't watch no face and DYT