Sunday Roast.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
dont understand why the topic maker doesnt deserve a ghosting tbh
She hooks us up with regular nude pics, allow her.
sunday roast = malika? :huh:
Unless I'm mistaken, yeah.

Im not any of thoose snoop, and what are you condoning this behavour yeah?You think this is respectable? A grown man to go grassing up next people when there guilty themselves, buss boy better know t's at work bitch about people behind their back, and me and my freind discussing loud and clear how certain people in the office are backstabbers, bitches unmoral immature infront of them loud and clear, all they did was laugh...
Nuthin happened at work. Some indian gave you a beating and now your pissed. On another note if thats you in ur avi my spunk would sit nicely on the left side of your face.

Guest WAVESURFER
whos sex pistol?
Oh yeah, that's Malika.Dunno who this slore is, but she posts like Malika.Her sister maybe?
nah playerswear drama is her sis
Yeah, yr right actually.Need to step up my vip2 slorewatching.Who is this hound then?

the indians r safe but some of the paki lads think ther sik.
the indians r safe but some of the bengali lads think ther sik.
dont even wanna jump on the generalising thing but i willbengalis, srilankans>>> pakistanis >>> indians (particularly the hindus)

You can't even spell 'pathetic'. If you attained the necessary GCSEs this shouldn't be beyond you but alas, it is.Go and consult a dictionary.Also it is possible for a group of Asians to be d*ckheads and acknowledging that without tarring an entire race of people and numerous nationalities.The same way numerous people would protest generalising various Black communities.The fact you state you are in gainful employment surprises me. I mean your not the brightest star in the sky are you? Comparatively you are probably a 40 watt lightbulb. You must be in customer services/retail, in which case enjoy your 40 year career in that.Re-evaluate yourself because quite frankly you're PATHETIC!

You can't even spell 'pathetic'. If you attained the necessary GCSEs this shouldn't be beyond you but alas, it is.Go and consult a dictionary.Also it is possible for a group of Asians to be d*ckheads and acknowledging that without tarring an entire race of people and numerous nationalities.The same way numerous people would protest generalising various Black communities.The fact you state you are in gainful employment surprises me. I mean your not the brightest star in the sky are you? Comparatively you are probably a 40 watt lightbulb. You must be in customer services/retail, in which case enjoy your 40 year career in that.Re-evaluate yourself because quite frankly you're PATHETIC!
c/s its a shame she doesn't understand the large words in your post nor how to counter attack your statement... Dumb ignorant people like her are more likely to earn £8- £9 hour throughout their lifetime and blame other races for their downfall.

LMAOcant even be arsed 2 comment on thisi always find it funny when those devisive white folks will say i hate pakis but i dnt mind blacks2 black people.. evry black person iknow has had a white person say it 2 them
why you always comparing urself to black peopleu aint black

3532819d1ba87f6a6.jpg
I am calm.You draw for the picture because you couldn't understand the various words in my post over 2 syllables enough to make a suitable re-post.But that's okay, I can't blame you. That crackpipe done gone messed with your head.You have the mental acuity of an Ashman 0.5 because lol @ the suggestion of that title being intentional.