absolutly perfectic.

Sunday Roast.

I offically cannot stand the male indian paki variety.Who do they think they are seriously?At work we have say about 6-7 males all brown and all of them are two face, bitches, black wannabes, reckon there ard', stupid, simple, ugly, most f*cked up simpletons ive ever met in my WHOLE LIFE.I shouldn't bring home work but im beyond resoning with these d*ckheads.The grass up one white breh for something minor all of em as one went to the md and grassed him up yeah, when there all doing somethingmore criminal and Ive kept my mouth shtut most of the office have infact, for the simple reason is i just wont sink that low, so anyway pot calling kettle black or wot. :arrow:
LMAOcant even be arsed 2 comment on thisi always find it funny when those devisive white folks will say i hate pakis but i dnt mind blacks2 black people.. evry black person iknow has had a white person say it 2 them
C/S!! SMFH @ black people who feel accepted when they hear that kind of nonsense. My people embarass me sometimes they really do

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be quite honest with you snoop im out to amuse myself not others so people can forget an online beef ting with me.I'm not 5.
It's never about beef Sunday especially over the net.. i'm too mature for that... treating VIP2 like facebook by posting your avi and telling us your so called troubles in life ain't exactly the most mature thing to do at all..It's absolutely ludicrous if you’re going to naively believe that constructing a topic that involves you trying to instigate a racial hatred towards other races as well insulting other cultures is going to come off very lightly you are sadly mistaken. Do you expect others to agree with your nonsense?

Bhaha sorry snoop I can't take you serious.
correction: Seriously.Don't fight it, I am here to educate you.

To be quite honest with you snoop im out to amuse myself not others so people can forget an online beef ting with me.I'm not 5.
It's never about beef Sunday especially over the net.. i'm too mature for that... treating VIP2 like facebook by posting your avi and telling us your so called troubles in life ain't exactly the most mature thing to do at all..It's absolutely ludicrous if you’re going to naively believe that constructing a topic that involves you trying to instigate a racial hatred towards other races as well insulting other cultures is going to come off very lightly you are sadly mistaken. Do you expect others to agree with your nonsense?
Are you trying to sound clever?Stop it.

Bhaha sorry snoop I can't take you serious.
lol enjoy your very mediocre life. The day you become independent and not reliant on other men is a day you may never experience.Shame really, I do pity you.
Sounds to me like you're using an online thesaurus.
sounds to me like your on the sex offenders list

sunday roast dont watch these lot they are haters. if anything we should take this convo to msndisclaimer: if ur the one who said u only use aol then dont worry.
My people embarass me sometimes they really do
y r u getting involved?
To stop the embarassment :!:

sunday roast dont watch these lot they are haters. if anything we should take this convo to msndisclaimer: if ur the one who said u only use aol then dont worry.
y r u getting involved?
green eyes dont suit u. keep it moving
Beggin it with a 'i-hate-pakis-but-you're-ok' bit dont suit you either. please keep it moving

y r u getting involved?
green eyes dont suit u. keep it moving
lol at sayin u want to b deleted at 3000 posts. wots wrong with u mate
don't call me mate
or wot?
Oh snap, lemme get your coat...31ftLAlKp2L._SL500_AA280_.jpgThis joke can/might/probably backfire severely, but f*ck it, I find it hilarious.

Directed at Ms 'Spit Roast'.I have a life. A life that will be filled with infinitely more riches than yours.Calm yourself you crack fiend.