Xbox 360 - Pre-flashed

Necksta

What's good people.I got a few units available for sale.Basically, their flashed with the latest iXtreme, so you can play the latest games, and the warranty is still intact, these are all late 2008 models, build date are November-December.I'm selling CONSOLE ONLY for a bill.Holla if you want one, this way you got a back up console to play backup games, and a proper console to play online etc.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so for me to get started all I'd need is a hard-drive, controller and gold live pass?you gonna have any come May? or is it a get-rid-of-em-asap ting(pointless me buying one when I've got so much sh*t on right now)

Each week I'll be getting more and more units, so don't worry about that.You need a HDMI cable as well, which are £5 on eBay, and a power supply, also £15-20 on eBay.If I was you, I'd get the start pack.http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...0gb_starter_kit£50 for a ethernet cable, headset, 60GB hdd, and 3 months of live is a sick deal tbf.

Do you still flash them mate?I still need to fix my old 360its one of the older models so shouldn't be a problem. As you live local i can just meet you or whatever(n/h)just need to send this piece of sh*t off
Sure thingPM me your number and we'll arrange something, I'm free today and tomorrow.