Streets Selected DVD Trailer

TF S4DK

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just south ting?
Streetz Selected Dvd Is A Documentary Showing How The Streets Are In London And Birmingham. The Intention Of The Dvd Is To Bring Awareness On How It Is In The Streets But To Also Showcase The Talent Coming From The Streets. After Watching This Dvd Awareness Will Be Brought To Bring A Positive Decision Of Staying Away From Gang Life And Streets.Streetz Selected Is In No Way Glamourising The Street Life But Is Making Awareness.Its Time For A Change In The Streets

This just south ting?
Streetz Selected Dvd Is A Documentary Showing How The Streets Are In London And Birmingham. The Intention Of The Dvd Is To Bring Awareness On How It Is In The Streets But To Also Showcase The Talent Coming From The Streets. After Watching This Dvd Awareness Will Be Brought To Bring A Positive Decision Of Staying Away From Gang Life And Streets.Streetz Selected Is In No Way Glamourising The Street Life But Is Making Awareness.Its Time For A Change In The Streets
yeah I like this angle with what the product is being released as

whos f*ck*ng dvd is this.this video got me a bit agititated still
Lol. Nearly went on WSHH at the top of the page.Think its a guy from Loughborough.
surely it will make its way their eventually?nd ye it looks like its basically souf london/souf london affiliates
from what i saw on the trailer it covers more or less everywhere in ldndefinately sighted certain nw and northstar dons in it