Streets Selected DVD Trailer

TF S4DK

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way UK goons are scarier and more intimidating than US goons is nuts
It's coz ur more likely to bump into these guys, i could imagine a yank saying the complete opposite.
na its not even that. uk has some next aggression. even the way ppl jus talk on a next thing its agressive
ThisWhen you hear american goons they sound like they still have some emotion but english don't

It's coz ur more likely to bump into these guys, i could imagine a yank saying the complete opposite.
na its not even that. uk has some next aggression. even the way ppl jus talk on a next thing its agressive
and that's just london accent ur on aboutbelfast and glasgow accents are different, make people sound aggressive even when they're not

Guest WAVESURFER
ThisWhen you hear american goons they sound like they still have some emotion but english don't
Yeah, it's like the American ones, they all love their mums & that. But with the UK ones it's like they don't even have mums. And if they do, you can imagine them being all disrespectful and hitting her & stuff.I haven't really explained that very well, but ttfs4dkk.

Yeah, it's like the American ones, they all love their mums & that. But with the UK ones it's like they don't even have mums. And if they do, you can imagine them being all disrespectful and hitting her & stuff.I haven't really explained that very well, but ttfs4dkk.
Was gonna say same thing!

• 1 month later...
Man....It was actually sad watching all these guys.All angry and sh*t, but for what? Waste of lives man.
one word which is oppression lol , im go deeper den that:-strong positive male figures not putting dem youts in check -1960 when the feminism movement started the government wanted to get rid of black father figures out of the household and give the black women free housing and in order for the black women to recieve all the government founding , which is to get divorced and get rid of the black man asap. and you can see the effects of the upbringing of black child as you can see in america and UK. majority of black youts being raised by single mothers , so they emulate the bitchy emotional traits that females have- they look around and see that there's not enuff elder black men speaking about rebuilding our community sort of like a leader like kodjo said in the voice we need dat strong elders that has leadership skills to start black power movement because all these gangs can turn into something positive. - we might have some positive black males making moves but we need leader like malcom x, rest of the black power leaders and Tupac that can relate to the street niggaz and still can have intellectual debates and speeches in order to help our lost black youths

Guest Flat Ericó
stop snitchin????who needs to when your on a dvd
LMAO
I'm inspired.I might start gang banging. It looks mad glamorous.
Some may even call it glorious.
lmfao
UK YOUTH CULTURE >>>>I SAW A DOCU IN SWEDEN AND NORWAY THEY PLAY ONLINE GAMES & SPORTSIN USA THEY DO SKATEBOARDING N TINGIN AUSTRALIA THEY DO SURFINGIN JAPAN/CHINA ETC THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMESIN UK THEY SHANK BANG AND SHOT
:/like there's no shanking or shotting in the usa
in the usa they do skateboarding on half pipes and sh*t bled tony hawks
:lol:
Yeah, it's like the American ones, they all love their mums & that. But with the UK ones it's like they don't even have mums. And if they do, you can imagine them being all disrespectful and hitting her & stuff.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UK YOUTH CULTURE >>>>I SAW A DOCU IN SWEDEN AND NORWAY THEY PLAY ONLINE GAMES & SPORTSIN USA THEY DO SKATEBOARDING N TINGIN AUSTRALIA THEY DO SURFINGIN JAPAN/CHINA ETC THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMESIN UK THEY SHANK BANG AND SHOT
:/like there's no shanking or shotting in the usa
in the usa they do skateboarding on half pipes and sh*t bled tony hawks
:lol:
:lol::/ mannys anyguy from podsmed

the way i was like this through the whole thingsuit_facepalm.jpg
set man should really know better
exactly what I was thinking
STUPIDITY LEVELS ARE HIGH
I'm inspired.I might start gang banging. It looks mad glamorous.
Some may even call it glorious.
lmfao
stop snitchin????who needs to when your on a dvd
LMAO
i blame janay
real talk
LOL

swear down , this whole gangster ting is getting very played out and boring these days . Cant believe man are still odt.Will still watch though , rags. I'm just glad im at uni & no longer face the risk of accidentally getting caugtht up in this bullshut

swear down , this whole gangster ting is getting very played out and boring these days . Cant believe man are still odt.Will still watch though , rags. I'm just glad im at uni & no longer face the risk of accidentally getting caugtht up in this bullshut
dnt u touch da uni raves

SMH @ them including that last bit about Gordon BrownLike they were tryin to add an intelectual level to the DVD by speaking on Politics but got it horribly wrong. GB has one glass eye, of course he knows what colour him and Tony Blair are, some idiotic statement & poor attempt at a joke

swear down , this whole gangster ting is getting very played out and boring these days .
Trust.. Dj quik made this comment in some interview the other day. This sh*t aint fascinating or exclusive any longer.
SMH @ them including that last bit about Gordon BrownLike they were tryin to add an intelectual level to the DVD by speaking on Politics but got it horribly wrong. GB has one glass eye, of course he knows what colour him and Tony Blair are, some idiotic statement & poor attempt at a joke
zaaklyyy! What man was thinking..