PERFECT BACK-OFF

Mr Invincible 49

RSADJGNKRRDFBHR#FNHJRTNJA\TQESU845TAJIKMYSTENJTAENI AM ACTUALLY HERE BENNING UPCERTAIN MAN CROSSED THE POINT OF NOOOO RETURNEVEN MY GIRL IS LAUGHING AT YOU MANsh*t IS SICKENINGKFJLSHTFRGGJHTRWJWTRASKJMYSZFMZI'M ACTUALLY LAUGHING MY ARSE OFFFESAOH MY DAYS________>>>>>>FRANK WHITEMAN IS A f*ck*ng SICK GUY

TO BE HONEST I DONT CARE IF ITS BEEN DONE ALREADY...YOU CAN NEVER SEE THIS TOO MANY TIMES!!!
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sh*tfrom the side!! dats 100% not real - wud still f*ck her brains outsome slore touchin up dat guys piece she loves the attention
LMAOMan stepped out fully into the street without looking left nor right
:lol: :lol: :lol:
old snake did summat similar to this but he f*cked it up for himself
Ahhh i remember that thread, wudda been sick as wellTears in my eyes of laughter after reading this thread

Just read through this.So many quotables.Thread reminds me of certain scenarios in secondary school (There were no shemales in my school)___>>>Frank WhiteSomeone needs to teach this yout how to post.*Insert Samuel L. Jackson GIF saying 'Read the motherf*cking thread before you motherf*cking post'*