What you got planned for the summer?

Em Dott

Some fo us are finishing uni, some of us are starting uni, some are continuing, and some of us have have been and will carry on working.But what do you want to get done this summer?Me, I'm going to try and get back into football, teach myself piano and do alot of research on graduate schemes for jobs.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

i aint been doin jack sh*t since Januaryi have 2 routesi can either carry on that way, or actually do sutini think i may do a combination of bothgt one thing to ty after i turn 19 n if that pops off all shud b nice for a lil whilebt imma keep layin low for a few yearsive been outside once this monthi thinkthats still 2 much for me

Holiday (still need to book lol)Overtime at work (to pay for holiday and stack uni p, hopefully to cop a macbook)Learn piano properlyMay attempt to learn how to play this guitarGet back into making beats properlyGet back into being active with gym, morning runs, football/basketball

i aint been doin jack sh*t since Januaryi have 2 routesi can either carry on that way, or actually do sutini think i may do a combination of bothgt one thing to ty after i turn 19 n if that pops off all shud b nice for a lil whilebt imma keep layin low for a few yearsive been outside once this monthi thinkthats still 2 much for me
That's not right fam. What about your friends? Don't they look out for you? I know if I stayed locked up for time my friends would be over wondering where I'm at or are your friends kinda reclusive like you? What about girls? How are you beating? Do your parents say anything to you? Surely they must be wondering why you're not in education or at least employed.Sorry if it sounds like I'm boying it, I'm not. I'm just intrigued by the way you live.

That's not right fam. What about your friends? Don't they look out for you? I know if I stayed locked up for time my friends would be over wondering where I'm at or are your friends kinda reclusive like you? What about girls? How are you beating? Do your parents say anything to you? Surely they must be wondering why you're not in education or at least employed.Sorry if it sounds like I'm boying it, I'm not. I'm just intrigued by the way you live.
LOL

Well at this rate I want to earn more money which means getting a new job so hopefully that will happen.Also like to start this film production course I have my eye on, it will be part-time but it's a start in a new career.Add to that going Glastonbury and Beijing :D

Start going gymstart 2 play for a footy teamgo hols with famgo hols with friendscut down on junk fooddrink more water every daystart a new course at collegestart driving lessonsmaybe find a new jobcop new garms and crepsstart going to some footy gamesalotttt lined up for summer 09

MSc research project Power generation for a tidal lagoon in the Severn Estuary, takes me right up to septemberi hear talk of a birthday trip to JA, and im secretly seeing if i can take time out of the research project to go, providing i have the moneys

if this accountant ting dont poplaze aroundget my d*ck wetmotorway jurns
You got something lined up?I'm looking to start applying in September for 2010 start. Figure I can get a lot fo research done over summer before having to apply.