Late night joke thread

MetaFives

How can I be on the bus the other night and someone came running up the stairs shouting to a friend:"I saw a black person with Downs Syndrome the other day. Apparently, they also steal chromosomes."The look on his face when he reached the top of the stairs and saw 95% of the seats occupied by black people was priceless.

posted this in staying up late thread a few nights ago but f*ck it, South East England, born and raisedOn Reality TV, where I spent most of my daysBeing racist and acting a foolWas disgusting, destroyed all the gene poolWhen a couple of cells, who were up to no goodStarted making cancer in my vaginalhoodI got one bit of cancer and my doctors got scaredThey said, "We're putting you on chemo, say goodbye to your hair!"Why did Hitler commit suicide?He got the gas bill.A lady goes to the doctors for a check up. The doctor says to her......"if i was you, i'd buy some napies in about 9 months""oh my god! im pregnant then??""No love, you've got bowel cancer"

Guest Wavelength
How can I be on the bus the other night and someone came running up the stairs shouting to a friend:"I saw a black person with Downs Syndrome the other day. Apparently, they also steal chromosomes."The look on his face when he reached the top of the stairs and saw 95% of the seats occupied by black people was priceless.
*Dies* :lol:

:lol: haha

had a meeting today at work cos of Lacoste launching a new product etc...came downstairs, saw 3 ppl by the counter similarly dressed (thought they were from lacoste) and theres one girl, long hair, nice figure...went to my boy "shotgun girl"girl turns around and its his girl LOL

• Upvote 1