Sign in to follow this  
kahuna

Blogs

anyone here have a blog? what do u write about? the music and film andeven gossip blogs i can see why people write them, but people who use it as a dairy for their everyday lives do they think people actually give a f*ck what they did at uni that day or what offers they took advantage of in tesco. (i also see why people use them when travering, but this could almost be interesting if you had entertained the idea of traveling)are these as sad as think they are or am i just narrow minded and ignorant?one example i came across

Wednesday 25th!WE had Heather Bayless's class this morning...and It went okay again...Ive decided to create a hinged opening at the top of my tea strainer...so I tried all afternoon to make a hinge...it should be pretty each but Ive failed 2 times so far! Oh well practise makes perfect!? Is that the write phrase?! I'll try again tomorrow! In the evening, we had plans to go to the cinema, at hyewha...but everyone cancelled! So i enjoyed some streaming of tv episodes all evening!! and I had a few hours of chatting to jez :) was nice to catch up because we have both been so busy!! :)

LOL totally forgot i had a blog till the other day. I have time on my hand might start blabbering on it again.

Guest Triple XXX

i might start one coz tbh i write sh*t on paper n lose it or forget i did it