Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Guest Wu-Tang

Please dont make me draw for his serie a goals.Because they are actually ridiculous.This is what im saying everyman in here come like some ITV pundit. Dont even watch Serie A only watch him in Champs Lge when he plays against best defence in the world (United, lol) and doesnt tear them up.SNM.Ibra>>>>>everyone except Etoo and maybe Nando right now.

• Upvote 1

Kaka does nothing of note in serie a all season=better than gerrardvip2>>>>>
Sorry if this is an insultBut i know your boat did arrive in this country very long agoHowever if you had read the first post in the Kaka vs Gerrard topic you would have discovered that it said who is a better taking into account form and ABILITYABILITY = Permanentform = temporaly So why you are saying that topic is stupid because people choose Kaka over Gerrard because Kaka has not had an amazing season you are infact the stupid one because you saw the word form and pressed end and went straight to the reply box and swung from gerrards nuts like say your name was pube

Sorry if this is an insultBut i know your boat did arrive in this country very long agoHowever if you had read the first post in the Kaka vs Gerrard topic you would have discovered that it said who is a better taking into account form and ABILITYABILITY = Permanentform = temporaly So why you are saying that topic is stupid because people choose Kaka over Gerrard because Kaka has not had an amazing season you are infact the stupid one because you saw the word form and pressed end and went straight to the reply box and swung from gerrards nuts like say your name was pube
That was waffle mate clutching at some very large strawsZlatan>>>>RooneyFACT

use to watch him at ajax and juve but italian football fell off so aint watched himhis is ne fake swede thoughhow many zlatan's you know from sweeden some jokecomes like someone called Victor Oluwousu playing for england
Half bosnian still.
Ronaldo doesnt show up in big games = hes overratedzlatan doesnt show up in big match = top 3 strikers in the worldvip2 >>>>>
Who was you reffering to brah?

That was waffle mate clutching at some very large strawsZlatan>>>>RooneyFACT
Lolhi

zlatan - "i went left, the defender went left, i went right defender went right, i went left defender went left, i went right the defender went to go get a hotdog"something along those linesshowerman

Guest Wu-Tang

LmaoZlatan - “First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”Reporter - “Is your playing style Swedish or Yugoslavian?”Zlatan - “It’s Zlatan-style.”Reporter - “You’ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What has happened?”Zlatan - “Well…I don’t know…you’ll have to ask your wife about that” Reporter - “Do you think it’s even possible for Ajax to lose nine points in nine games?”Zlatan - “According to my calculations it is possible to lose nine points in only three games.”Reporter - “What would you name your son?”Zlatan - “Zlatan Jr.”Zlatan (Answer to criticism from John Carew that Zlatan’s moves are pointless.) - “What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.”Zlatan>>__

LmaoZlatan - “First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”Reporter - “Is your playing style Swedish or Yugoslavian?”Zlatan - “It’s Zlatan-style.”Reporter - “You’ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What has happened?”Zlatan - “Well…I don’t know…you’ll have to ask your wife about that” Reporter - “Do you think it’s even possible for Ajax to lose nine points in nine games?”Zlatan - “According to my calculations it is possible to lose nine points in only three games.”Reporter - “What would you name your son?”Zlatan - “Zlatan Jr.”Zlatan (Answer to criticism from John Carew that Zlatan’s moves are pointless.) - “What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.”Zlatan>>__
askasnklfnkljfewnpowemd;s#[sda;l#[lsdc.dsew :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: that video aswell, that smug smile lmao guy always looks like a psycho