Sign in to follow this  
djbmc

Don't enter if ur squeamish

Right, i got a problem. Since christmas i been doing sum runny shits! Whereas before i'd do, say, one nice solid turd, the following day the next might be a runny one, now, they ALL are, I don't know wot's wrong. I know eggs can cause constipation, but i'm shitting every day, and i know dairy products can cause runny poohs in those who are lactose intolerant - but i've never had a problem before so i don't think i am, plus i eat a lot of yoghurt - which is meant to be beneficial. Also i've cut right down on my drinking, maybe a few pints on a friday night and that's it, i always have fresh salad with all types of veg in it with my dinner and i try to eat an orange and an apple every day, plus i have a bowl of porridge every morning.Has anyone else had this problem, can anyone help? I tried a self-diagnosis site, and managed to diagnose myself with HIV!

Maybe.. i do eat wholemeal bread, but i'll introduce more wholemeal pasta and rice, and maybe eat a tin of baked beans every so often, see wot the results are....