Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Your first match what was it?

my first ever match was england under 21's vs turkey under 21's17-Nov-1992 Turkey U21 Leyton Stadium, Brisbane Road, Leyton, London we lost 1-0 was only cheering for ray parlour to be honest (makes me feel old swear parlour has now retired)what was ur first match?

Home to Sheffield Wednesday on January 16th 1993.Lost 2-0.Over the next 16 years not much would change.

Guest Triple XXX

Leyton Orient playi some next team back in 2000first n last tbhbut i got in for free

1998, Wembley Stadium.Arsenal 3-0 United.Charity Sheild.Becks first game back after world cup and I was nearly in tears because the boo's upset me.And I remember someone pinging one 40 yards to Giggsy and he stretched whilst running and just plucked it out the sky. Pure class.

Arsenal 0 -0 Man City back in 1993, certain Hull City assistant was then manager of Man City.Not a classic but was my first game.That's when we last went on the 4 0-0s

West Ham v Arsenal - upton parkI was like 5/6 so 1989/90 timesdont remember muchremember the stands their were no seats them times remember my dad having to hold me up to see whats going ondad informs me arsenal won that game

Arsenal 0 -0 Man City back in 1993, certain Hull City assistant was then manager of Man City.Not a classic but was my first game.That's when we last went on the 4 0-0s
I remember them matches all our preimer league matches were 0-0 for a solid monthin the daily mirror in the football section the headline was Arse-nil (still remember that to this day)

Not 100% sure, cos I could have been to another game earlier in the season, but I recall it being Arsenal v Southampton last day of '91/92 season, Ian Wright scored a hat-trick to win the golden boot, third goal was sick & the last ever goal in the old first division.

Arsenal v Southampton last day of '91/92 season, Ian Wright scored a hat-trick to win the golden boot, third goal was sick & the last ever goal in the old first division.
LOL @being at the same 1st game as me lolI memba that game, last day of the season & Wright beat that punk Liniker 2get the boot

Went to a couple England friendlies but don't remember anything.First club match was Liverpool vs Chelsea in the FA Cup at Stamford Bridge, was winning 2-0 at half time but lost 4-2, had to sit with the Chelsea fans aswell. Was so pissed.

Home to Sheffield Wednesday on January 16th 1993.Lost 2-0.Over the next 16 years not much would change.
lol mine was the same fixture a year later... and we lost 3-1

Hard to remember but am pretty sure it was against Spartak Moscow. Primary School took us in like 93-94 to watch it, remember us being on a hype swearing at their fans.

Charlton Vs Norwich - Division 1must of been late 90'ssure it was a 0-0 drawa nugget to get in