Your first match what was it?

The Somalian

my first ever match was england under 21's vs turkey under 21's17-Nov-1992 Turkey U21 Leyton Stadium, Brisbane Road, Leyton, London we lost 1-0 was only cheering for ray parlour to be honest (makes me feel old swear parlour has now retired)what was ur first match?

Arsenal 0 -0 Man City back in 1993, certain Hull City assistant was then manager of Man City.Not a classic but was my first game.That's when we last went on the 4 0-0s
I remember them matches all our preimer league matches were 0-0 for a solid monthin the daily mirror in the football section the headline was Arse-nil (still remember that to this day)

Arsenal v Southampton last day of '91/92 season, Ian Wright scored a hat-trick to win the golden boot, third goal was sick & the last ever goal in the old first division.
LOL @being at the same 1st game as me lolI memba that game, last day of the season & Wright beat that punk Liniker 2get the boot

Went to a couple England friendlies but don't remember anything.First club match was Liverpool vs Chelsea in the FA Cup at Stamford Bridge, was winning 2-0 at half time but lost 4-2, had to sit with the Chelsea fans aswell. Was so pissed.