Sign in to follow this  
VENOM

the fuck is up with this weather

why cant the UK island jus drift a lil bit south nearer to france.rain sun rain sun rain sun. about you wanna host olympics and are pissed they chose HOT SUNNY SOUTH AFRICA over UK.

why cant the UK island jus drift a lil bit south nearer to france.rain sun rain sun rain sun. about you wanna host olympics and are pissed they chose HOT SUNNY SOUTH AFRICA over UK.
when was this

when was this
lololol

Allow living in the UK and complain about the weather like ur fresh of the boat or something and dont know how it works here

weather is a joke shaved my head coz of the sunnow its gone into hiding :0bk302_th.jpglool

when was this
yesterday innit. they lost hosting the indian cricket league to south africa cos afgoons people blow sh*t up so they're shook and wanna host it in another country. and england had the balls to try host it in this sh*t weather

yeah the sun and jade sun was out so i thought let me go skinhead plus it is a nice way to remember Jade *starts to sob*who is landing to her funeral?

some joke it was raining about 3 minutes ago now the suns out wtf is going on

if you dont like it come out the country
so u like it?
dont mind it tbh, and even if i didnt like it i know what the weather is like in this country, so i dont complain everytime it goes from sun to rain.

yeah the sun and jade sun was out so i thought let me go skinhead plus it is a nice way to remember Jade *starts to sob*who is landing to her funeral?
Are you?

when was this
yesterday innit. they lost hosting the indian cricket league to south africa cos afgoons people blow sh*t up so they're shook and wanna host it in another country. and england had the balls to try host it in this sh*t weather
what does that have to do with the olympics lol

Todays been a joke. Everytime I have had to get out of the car its been pissing down and looks like it would be in for the day. Then when I get inside it stops and the sun comes out as if its been sunny all day FFS

lol why are some of u acting surpised thoits england, the place where it rains in the summer time , cmon now guys ;)