Sign in to follow this  
Sozes

Rihannas new tattoo

POP star RIHANNA has revealed her secret weapons.The Umbrella hitmaker had these handgun tattoos etched on her ribcage this week by LA-based tattoo artist BangBang.She initially wanted the tatts on the top of her arms and had them drawn on to see what they would look like.But the R'n'B star decided against having them in such a prominent position because of her contract with Cover Girl.BangBang wrote on his website: "I really wanted to put it here [on her arms]... She loved ‘em. But, Cover Girl wouldn’t have liked it much... and they pay the bills!".After going into hiding following her alleged assault by CHRIS BROWN, Rihanna has slowly eased herself back into the public eye.She's spent the past few days house-hunting in the Hollywood Hills and has been spotted enjoying the odd night out in LA.At least now she'll be armed...Rihanna380_765571a.jpgOriginal plan ... Rihanna has guns penned on top of arms to see how they would look

let her live her life
how often do you read the sun?
how often do you get girls like the one in your sig?
:lol:

Guest WAVESURFER
POP star RIHANNA has revealed her secret weapons.The Umbrella hitmaker had these handgun tattoos etched on her ribcage this week by LA-based tattoo artist BangBang.She initially wanted the tatts on the top of her arms and had them drawn on to see what they would look like.But the R'n'B star decided against having them in such a prominent position because of her contract with Cover Girl.BangBang wrote on his website: "I really wanted to put it here [on her arms]... She loved ‘em. But, Cover Girl wouldn’t have liked it much... and they pay the bills!".After going into hiding following her alleged assault by CHRIS BROWN, Rihanna has slowly eased herself back into the public eye.She's spent the past few days house-hunting in the Hollywood Hills and has been spotted enjoying the odd night out in LA.At least now she'll be armed...Rihanna380_765571a.jpgOriginal plan ... Rihanna has guns penned on top of arms to see how they would look
I'm glad she didn't get them there.The one on her side looks much better.

how often do you read the sun?
how often do you get girls like the one in your sig?
My asain ex looks like her tbh... *thinks why did he leave her *

I know exactly what she was thinking with the symm tatts but not there, if anything they should be just under her collar bone/chest space(but not on the tits like eve).I have no idea what that part of the body is called but that is my best description of it.

i like the originality of her tats (this one, the ssh finger, etc.)but i think she needs to calm down now.. allow turning into lil wayne

Guest WAVESURFER
I know exactly what she was thinking with the symm tatts but not there, if anything they should be just under her collar bone/chest space(but not on the tits like eve).I have no idea what that part of the body is called but that is my best description of it.
That sh*t's tacky tbh.Wind up looking like some San Francisco rockabilly lesbian.

i like the originality of her tats (this one, the ssh finger, etc.)but i think she needs to calm down now.. allow turning into lil wayne
Originality?? Its a gun. Who does she think she is? A South Side Compton Crip?? The idiot.

Guest WAVESURFER
smh_____________ > meaningless decorative tatts
Nah, those are the best ones.f*ck getting some "deep, meaningful" tattoo, it's corny IMO.